"We should go to our house. It's your house too."

He offered me a smile before directing his gaze to the road.

Admitting that I harbored feelings for this guy- who was a complete stranger to me, that I had met just today, and was kidnapping me- was hard. But there was no denying that the bond was strong, despite how new it was.

I didn't want to think of how my life would be if Dylan managed to trap me here with him. If he tried to mark me, or worse, mate with me, I would be in a contradiction with myself.

My Wolf was fighting to stay with Dylan. I wanted happiness with my mate as well, but staying meant getting trapped- or found by my former pack.

Even though Dylan drove in a controlled manner, he was still going over the speed limit. In no time, we were parked in front of his mansion.

"Can I assume that things are good between us now?" Dylan asked, as we sat on one of his fancy leather couches in the living room.

"Of course," I replied, giving him a fake smile and squeezing his hand for added effect.

My Wolf was enjoying what I was faking. She howled inside and made me see how good it felt to be with Dylan- as for me, the feeling wasn't mutual.

"I'm glad. I want to be able to trust you. For now, I'm keeping you all to myself. But soon we have to gather the pack so that I can introduce them to you."

I'm sure my expression showed just how shocked I felt. It was well hidden from Dylan because as he said this, he nestled his head in my neck and started trailing small kisses all around.

If I hadn't been too worried about meeting a lot of Wolves who could discover where I came from, I would probably be enjoying the moment a lot more.

"Do we have to do that?" I asked Dylan, trying to keep my voice steady.He raised his head and turned to look at me.

"Yes we do. I'm the Alpha of the pack, which makes you the Luna. They have to meet their female Alpha."

"I understand that, but is there a way we could, you know, not do that?" Dylan was giving me a confused expression.

"Why wouldn't you want to meet them?"

I didn't have an answer that made sense. Now that there wasn't a way to escape from him- for now- I thought maybe it was better if we kept our distance.

"Dylan, I just met you today. You practically kidnapped me and now you want me to take an Alpha position I wasn't after," I said to him with an exasperated voice.

Trying to be more dramatic, I roughly pulled my hand from his and stood up, crossing my hands and glaring at him.

"Leila, I didn't mean..." Dylan started to say.

"Save it, I don't want to hear it. You've done enough for today." With that, I stormed off to the room he said would be ours. As soon as I reached the room, I locked the door to keep him out.

At first, he ran after me, but I managed to get to the room without being stopped by him.

For the first hour that I didn't open the door, Dylan would knock softly and beg for me to open it.

"Leila, I'm not trying to pressure you. I'm sorry, just open the door and we'll talk about this."

I remained silent, but my Wolf was howling inside, trying to soothe her mate.

Dylan left but returned ten minutes later.

"Princess, just open the door. I can give you time before you meet the pack. There's no rush. Please, just open the door," Dylan pleaded.

I sat on his king size bed with my back on the headboard thinking about my next game plan.

I needed to get another opportunity to escape. If my pack or Alpha Nicolas found me here, I wasn't sure what my fate would be, but I wasn't curious to find out.

Dylan waited a while before once again leaving downstairs. I heard the TV blaring through the speakers downstairs. My enhanced hearing was helpful in those moments, since I knew where exactly Dylan was at.

This time, he waited an hour before knocking at my door.

"Open the door Leila. I'm not playing around anymore. We need to talk about this." Dylan banged on the door for a while and kept telling me to open it.

He left downstairs muttering curse words to himself. I guess he really thought his pressure had gotten to me.

About two hours later Dylan came back, but he was more demanding than the previous times.

"Leila! Open the fu*cking door right now before I tear it down! We are going to talk about this. I'm your mate and Alpha, and you do as I say. Get this da*mn door unlocked right now!" He ordered.

Show the vote button some love, and leave a comment if you will. Thank you loads for reading! Cheers!