✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾

Börja om från början

"Listen, egghead," Shuji started as you focused back your gaze at him at the front door. "If your problem with Tada still hasn't been solved by the time I get back, then consider both of you fucked up," Shuji said, "Now I gotta go. You better fucking lock the doors." He ordered before he walked out and closed the door behind him, then left the house. You let out a frustrated sigh escape your lips, then went down the stairs and flopped over at your couch. "Stupid Onii-chan..." you mumbled through the mattress.

You know that Shuji would be coming along with Takemichi to fight Taiju and stop Hakkai from killing his brother. But a lot has already changed, and you're pretty sure that everything will turn out for the better. Except for your relationship with Tadashi didn't though. You push yourself up from the couch and looked outside through the window. It was snowing outside, rather heavy to be exact but not too dangerous. Even if there are now 6 guys, ganging up on Taiju. you fear it may not be enough. You sighed and headed upstairs to change into your winter outfit.

You grabbed your umbrella before heading outside your house. You know that you're going to get scolded after this, but you didn't care. You locked the front door, then open up your umbrella above you to cover yourself from the falling powder of snow, and made your way outside your house's gate. You don't exactly know what you're doing at this point, but you can't help doing something shitty again. The words that Tadashi told you that day, kept roaming inside your head. "Maybe I really am selfish..."

Your feet just kept walking and walking through the quiet streets filled with cotton white snow. Your head faced down low on the ground as you walked past people absent-mindedly, then you stopped your tracks at a Shrine. It took you for a moment to notice that this shrine was the place when Emma and Hina were having a girl's talk after Takemichi declared that they would break up. So, for a moment, you thought to yourself that maybe joining into their girl's talk for tonight might help you. You walked up the stairs, heading to the shrine while carrying your umbrella as it covers you from the snow.

After walking up the stairs, you headed over to the Shrine as you knelt down and closed your umbrella before you began to pray. In your past life, you would always be going to church with your family every Christmas eve. There are even times when your best friend would tag along with you. Those memories were so precious to you, you could still remember their smiles, their laughs, their jokes, and even the moments before you died. You remembered it all. Everything was so peaceful in your past, but it's different now. The life you had back then is long gone, and you have to live this new life until the day you die. "Shiori-chan?"

You turned your head around to see Emma and Hina standing behind you while wearing their winter outfits. "Hi girls," you smiled at them. Then, before you knew it, the three of you are now sitting on a bench in front of the Shrine as you all have a chat. "You came to pray too Shiori-chan and Emma-chan?!" Hina exclaimed. "Yup, my oldest brother would come here every Christmas to pray. What a weirdo, huh?" Emma giggles.

You can't help but curve up a faint smile at her words. It's true though, Shinichiro would always come to the Shrine to pray. The bitter memory feels nostalgic that you can't help but smile. "What about you, Shiori-chan?" Hina asks. "I just felt like coming here. My brother, Shuji is gone to do something with the others, so I came here to pray for their well-being." You stated, "I know what you feel," Emma sighed as she furrowed her brows.

"Having a brother as a delinquent is often problematic," Emma complained. "I can't argue with that," you chuckled. "Too bad I can't relate," Hina sighed. "Hina-chan is lucky to have a good little brother," Emma huffed as she crossed both of her arms. "Almost every day, they come back home with a bloody nose and major wounds all over their body! It's so frustrating to see them all beaten up day after day!" Emma snapped as you laughed your ass off because you can relate to that. "Also times when they say, "It's nothing" or "Don't worry about it" You interpreted the words that Shuji would often say. "I know right!" Emma exclaimed while Hina laughs awkwardly.