-Detention-

⚠️BACKSTORY SPOILERS??⚠️

Au: Middle/Highschool AU
Triggers: Cursing, Violence, mention of death.
Additional Ships:

—————————
"Genya, why did you punch ***?" Their history teacher asked, her glasses sliding down her nose. Genya looked at the floor. "He was making fun of my dead family." The teacher sighed, and nodded. "Should you have resorted to violence?" "No, Ms.Kerr.."
"You'll be in detention for 3 hours. Go, and the monitor will join you shortly."
Genya shoved his hands in his pockets, and began walking to the familiar room, one he visited quite often. I don't care what Ms.Kerr thinks. He deserves to be dead himself. Nemi would have killed him, if he wasn't sick. Genya thought resentfully as he entered the room. To his surprise, there was someone else here today. Usually it's just him, sometimes Inosuke and Zeinitsu, and once, Tanjiro for knocking out Zeinitsu. The boy's head was on the desk, so he couldn't see what he looked like. His hair was really long, and the ends were teal. From the way his head was softly moving up and down, it seemed he was asleep. Genya made his way to the boy, and crouched beside the desk. "Hey, wake up." Genya said softly. The other boy didn't move, so he tried again. This time, Genya went up to his ear. As he opened his mouth, the boy turned to the side to face him. Their faces were inches apart, a little too close for strangers, but Genya was mesmerized with the boy's eyes. They were a dark teal, which faded into a lighter shade at the bottom. They reminded him of the sea, when his mother would take him and his siblings. "Are you trying to kiss me?" The boy asked, snapping Genya out of his thoughts. His cheeks were a bit red, and Genya noticed how they must've looked. He backed away, and sat down from across the boy. "What's your name?" Genya asked, willing the blush on his face go away fast. The other hesitated, they seemed suspicious of the taller boy. "Muchiro. Muchiro Tokito." "Hm. Well, my name is Genya Shinazugawa."
"I'm going to call you Mui." He added. Muichiro blushed a bit, shaking his head to get rid of it. "Hey, why are you here, hm?" Genya asked, leaning forward, inspecting Muichiro's calm and serene expression. "I called Ms.Kerr a fuckface." Genya laughed, but Muichiro was just confused. Why is he laughing?  Mui wondered. Genya's laughter died down, and two stared at each other. Ah, I know who he is. This is the school playboy, the rumors aren't lying when they say he's good looking. Muichiro thinks. Genya got up, and brought himself to Muichiro's eye-level. "Your a quiet one, aren't you, Mui?" He says, raising a eyebrow. Muichiro's heart skips a beat. Muchiro looks at the floor, to avoid eye contact with him. He fears if he does, he'll find out what shade is eyes really are. I don't want to know how his eyes look like.Stupid playboy. I don't like him, even if he's kinda cute. 

He told himself. As he was staring at his own shoes, someone else's stepped into his view. Mui then felt a light pressure on his chin, as a second later his head got jerked up. A gasp left his lips, as his eyes widened slightly. There faces were really close. Not close enough to touch, but close. Muichiro tried to force himself to look at the floor again, but the other boy's grip was strong. "Are you avoiding my eyes?" He asked, his voice soft. Mui made sure he wasn't blushing, before answering- "Maybe I am." Genya smirked, leaving Muichiro confused yet again. "Your different, aren't you Mui? There's something about you that intrigues me, unlike the others." He pushed his face even closer to Muichiro's. The shorter boy was trying his best to keep a calm face, but he wouldn't succeed for long. He diverted his eyes down, so no eye contact would be made. Genya scoffed. "You know, that's kinda rude?" Mui sees a chance and jumps at it. "You know, your kinda close?" He says, clearly mocking the other. Genya is taken aback, but he's enjoying their little 'game'. "You finally talk, and that's the only thing you say?" "I'm obliged to say whatever I want." Damn. This boy is confident . Genya's grip on Muchiro's chin tightened, making the boy whimper softly. Muichiro reached up with his hands to get rid-of Genya's hand, but Genya was quicker and grabbed both his wrists, catching Muichiro off guard. Mui raised his foot to kick him down, but the taller boy instantly had them pinned on the floor. He's fast. It's so annoying. Mui sighed, irritated, and turned away. He felt his hands being held above his head now,and winced at the slight pain. 

"Someone is mad, hm?" "Don't talk to me. Go away." Mui frowned. "Why are you upset?" Muichiro decided if he didn't respond, maybe Genya would leave him alone. Genya hummed, and eventually let go of his wrists, and let his feet go. Mui still didn't say anything, he just crossed his arms. "Jeez, you really are quiet huh? Would you at least look at me?" Muichiro glanced at the clock. 10 more minutes. Nii-san was right, karma does have a way of getting back to you. Muichiro sighed, and brought his gaze to Genya. "Happy?" But this time, it was Genya who didn't answer.

 He just sat there, staring right at him. Mui shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, but he couldn't break eye - contact. "Your eyes are really pretty," Genta admitted, looking down at the floor. Is he..blushing? Muichiro dismissed it, as he watched the clock. A few minutes later, a bell rang, and both got up to go. Just as Muichiro was out the door, someone grabbed his hand. "Hey, Mui, I hope we meet again." Genya says, quickly leaning forward and pecking him softly on the lips. Then, he rushed off. Muichiro was left, standing at the door, flushed and surprised. "Is this what it's like at detention?"

————————————————-

A/N I stayed up late to write this, and I love it sm-

Oneshots are so fun to write!