¹² HOMECOMING: Buried wishes

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹²
Welcome back!

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹²Welcome back!

"CALL me when you're about to arrive in Washington."

The sun was shining down on the Prime siblings, Christian Prime stood in front of Teagan, eyebrows knitted with worry and voice slightly nervous. His heart was beating fast, each beating told him not to let her go, as easily as the blood rushing through his veins, worry filled his mind. It clouded his judgment, rendering him powerless, a titan scared of the unknown danger circulating near his little sister.

The thought and fear of something happening to her while she's miles away from sweet New York made his grip on her arms tighten. "Call me when you're checking into the hotel. Call me if you need anything or if something goes wrong." Teagan chuckles, Christian fixes the collar of her ACSL navy-blue jacket. "I want you to keep me posted on everything."

"She's a big girl, Christian," Gavin said, his emerald green orbs glowed underneath the sun's light, causing his snow-white skin to stand out and his messy hair to look darker. "I'm sure she knows how to take care of herself."

Christian ignored his stepbrother, keeping his eyes trained on his younger sister. "Everything, Thorn, I mean it. Deal?"

"Yes, yes." His sister nodded, looking rather annoyed and embarrassed that her brother was getting all overprotective of her. "Gosh, it's not like I'm going to Russia or anything. It's just good old Washington. I'll be alright."

Gavin leaned against the yellow school bus, casually observing Teagan's classmates argue about something. He caught the eye of a tall brown skin girl with luscious black hair, she smiled sheepishly and turned her gaze away from his. The former AIM assassin looked away unbothered, his emerald orbs rested on Christian who was having a parental crisis and Teagan tried calming him but to no avail. Teagan turned to her half-brother, round hazel orbs, screaming for his help to see as she was failing at controlling the situation present. Gavin rolled his eyes at Christian who ran his hands through his long dark wavy hair, he pushed himself off the bus and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Calm yourself." Gavin gave Christian a lethal glare, his emerald green orbs darkening slightly. Due to their proximity, Christian was able to see the blackness starting to accumulate in his green iris, though just as quickly as it appeared, it vanished. "All this anxiety is unnecessary. She's not going on a mission, she's not going to face a death squad. It's a damn school competition."

Christian clenched his jaw and sharply inhaled before exhaling, he closed his eyes and calmed himself. "Okay... okay, right." He opened his eyes and nodded, his hands resting on his hips. "I'm calm. I'm good. Everything's okay. Sorry about that."

Gavin squeezed his shoulder before letting him go and turning to Teagan, his little sister, such a bizarre reality. Never in a million years had he thought of ever becoming someone's brother, for Gavin his only families were Karmina and Praga. The bond he shared with them was unique and bone-deep, he didn't feel the same way about his new family. Ava Herrera, his mother, was a stranger to him, a woman with whom he shared half of his blood and her last name. Christian Prime was the only one who made an effort to be there for him, he made Gavin feel part of his family ever since he fought alongside him against his evil father. Teagan was a weird girl, she was cold, indifferent, and sarcastic as hell, the only time he saw her laugh and show affection was whenever she hung out with her dog Kylo and Ned Leeds.