Season 2 Episode 6

Story so far
Drago has just finished his gym battle with Opal and got his Fairy badge and went back to the hotel in Ballonea Town before going to Circhester. Meanwhile Mallow and Lana were kidnapped by several Pokemon League Staff under orders from Chairman Rose.

The Episode begins NOW!!

In Chairman Rose's office

Oleana: Chairman, the league staff are here.

Rose: Let them in.

The Pokemon League Staff walk in with Mallow and Lana, who were bound and gagged. They were struggling to free their arms, but the staff wouldn't let them.

Rose: Well, hello my dear girls. You're probably wondering why you're here.

Mallow: MMMPH! MMMPH!!!!!!! MMMMMPPPHHHH!!!!!!!( Why are we here?!?!?! Why did you kidnap us?!?!?!!?!??!?!)

Lana: MMMPH! MMMPH!!!! MMMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!!! ( They said we were running an illegal restaurant which isn't true!)

Chairman Rose: *sighs* Lord help me! I told you knucklehead they were running a LEGAL restaurant, NOT ILLEGAL!!!!* Slams his fist on the table*

League Staff #1: But Sir, We-!

Chairman Rose: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE AND DON'T SHOW YOUR DIRTY ASS HERE AGAIN! YOU ARE ALL FIRED!!!!!!!!!!

The league staff ran out faster than sonic the hedgehog, thinking they were fired and Chairman Rose calmed down.

Chairman Rose:*sighs* Imbeceles. Now, the reason you two are here is because you'll be helping me with my ultimate plan. hehehe.

Mallow: MMMPH! MMMHP! MMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!!!!

Chairman Rose: What was that? I should take the tape off.

Chairman Rose walk down to Mallow and Lana and rip the tape off of their mouths.

Mallow: OWWW! What the hell?!?!?!!? What the fuck is your plan?!?!?!

Oleana: LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE LITTLE KIDS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Mallow: What?!?!?!

Drago Pops out of the side.

Drago: There aren't any kids, its for the content!

Lana: Why are we here?!?!? What's your ultimate goal?!?!!?!?!??!

Rose: You two are gonna be bait.

Lana: BAIT!!?!??!? YOU EVIL, SELF-CENTERED, ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Chairman Rose: Tough words for a girl who's tied up.

Mallow: You monster!

Oleana: How dare you insult the great Chairman!

Rose: Easy, Oleana. They'll learn their place soon enough.

Back at Ballonea Hotel

Drago, Lillie and Marnie were watching Leons previous Champion Cup Match hoping to figure out how to take down Charizard. Leon was able to take on all of his opponents Pokemon with ease.

Lillie: Wow, Leon is Strong.

Drago: Damn Right, he is.

Marnie: Yeah, I don't think we can take him down with our current strength.

Drago: We just gonna have to get stronger.

Suddenly the phone rings.

Drago: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! FOR THE UPTEENTH FUCKING ASS TIME!!!!!!!

Lillie: LANGUAGE FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! STOP!!!!!

Drago: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! I CAN SWEAR WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT! *picks up the phone* Hello?

???: Hello, do you remember me??

Drago: B-Bea, why are you calling me?

Bea: Remember what I said to you the say we met?

Drago: Oh, yeah I remember! Todays another free day! Anyone else gonna come? *looks at Lillie with a smug look*

Marnie: I'll come.

Lillie: I don't-.

Drago: You're coming, whether you like it or not.

At the Stow on Side Gym

Bea: First, you'll fight one of the many fighting types here in the gym and if you win you get to fight me if you lose your partner will help you train, got it?

Drago:Got it

Marnie Understood

Lillie: Ok.

Bea: No, you to be more confident!

Lillie: ok.

Bea: Good, then Let's Begin. Hajime!

Drago was facing off against a Machamp.

Drago: Come and get me, Big Boy!!!!!

Machamp roared out in anger and proceeded to charge at Drago.

Drago: Not Good Enough! Fire Punch!

Drago hit Machamp with a flaming fist and the four armed Pokemon was hit the floor fainted.

Bea: H-How did you do that!!!!!!

Dargo: It something I leaned how to do Many years ago

Bea: Impessive, now you Fight Me.

Drago: Heh, bring it on.

Bea and Drago began to fight and after a grueling Fight Drago found a opening and knocked Bea to the floor .

Bea: Yame!

Drago: Looks like I win.

Bea: Good job. nobody has ever beaten me before but you did and now for your reward.

Bea Handed Drago a Tm 54 Power-Up Punch.

Drago: What A minute, Do You know Korrina? I recognized the TM from my Kalos days.

In The studio

Lillie: Who is that?

Drago: It's, uh, the gym leader from my Kalos days.

Liiile: Wait you mean-!

Drago: Yes, I went to Kalos before coming to live in galar.

Marine: that's so cool

Drago: Anyways let's go back

Back in the gym

Bea: well that was a successful day of training and I think you three should rest up here for your journey to Circhester.

Drago: thank you, bea.

Bea: No problem I should be thanking you that mach was fun

Drago: thank you bea and will be off

Bea: come back anytime.

End of episode