Unwanted Visitor

Comincia dall'inizio

I chuckled darkly. My face became hardened at his words. "Mate?" I responded in a questioning tone. "Oh dear Alpha, I thought my sister was your mate? If I remember correctly, I was not worthy to be a Luna." I wiped a small tear that escaped my eye. I didn't know whether it was from laughter or the pain that he had caused me. "You really are quite audacious, aren't you, Alpha?" I spat.

He hung his head. I could feel and smell the shame rolling off his body. "Please Louise, understand how sorry I am, how sorry the pack is. Everything fell apart when you left." He whispered.

"Of course it did Alpha, that's what happens when someone goes against the Moon Goddess. I mean really, who were you to be judge, jury and executioner on whether I was worthy? They specifically chose me to rule by your side, but of course, being the arrogant and egotistical man that you are, you went against our laws of nature." I calmly explained.

"Louise-" he spoke.

"Use my real name. It's Loretta. That weak, naïve little bitch is dead." I growled at him.

"Fine, Loretta." He said as the word of my chosen name disgusted him. "Understand how sorry I am," Jacob sighed.

"I am sure you are sorry. Sorry that your chosen Luna was nothing but a big slut who deceived the Alpha, who was always right." I hummed in delight. "You know, I wondered when my sister's act would finally break. It's a shame that it was the cost at my innocent nephew, wouldn't you think?"

His face paled at my words. The mentioning of his son who was my nephew was hitting a nerve. Unfortunately for him, I could sense his wolf's loyalty to his true mate. I knew I was safe and he wouldn't cause me physical harm. His wolf could not stop his human side from thinking without his dick.

"Loui- Loretta, I didn't know. No one knew what she was capable of. Why didn't you tell someone? It could have saved everyone a lot of trouble if you told the truth!" He shouted.

It was his words that truly made me laugh. Honestly, the audacity of this man. I couldn't help but let the tears fall freely down my face. "Alpha, are you telling me you would have believed my warnings if I had spoken up? My parents didn't even believe me when I tried telling them what my dear sweet sister was like. Everyone was too caught up in her pretty act to see the real her." I replied.

"Loretta, please." He begged.

"Tell me, Alpha, what of your son? My nephew? If he was still here, would you have been searching for me after they banished me from my home? Tell me Alpha, how did my sister's betrayal taste? Was as it as bitter as your rejection towards me? I can tell you now, Alpha, that I am relishing in delight that you both got what you deserve." I taunted.

"How can you be so spiteful? He was my son! He was your nephew!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, he is the only one I feel sorry for in the equation. He didn't get the life he deserved, but with my sister as his mother. The Goddess couldn't save that child." I shook my head. "Tell me, Alpha, what about your capabilities as a father? Would you have lived to show him the right path? Would you teach him to respect and treat his mate fairly? Would you teach him how to be loyal and respectful to his mate, when you yourself couldn't?" I finished.

Jacob hunched over my bed. I could hear his sobs. They were gut wrenching and I could feel my wolf wanted to touch him, ease his pain, comfort him. One of the many things I hated about my wolf, she was far too forgiving. The man in front of me was broken, but he didn't deserve my forgiveness. This was the path that he chose. Unfortunately, he has to live with the consequences of his decisions.

"Please Loretta, I can't take it." Jacob sobbed.

I scoffed at the weak imbecile in front of me. "Tell me Jacob, if the shoe was on the other foot would you forgive me? Would you take me back? After I impregnated and marked another she-wolf? A she-wolf that was not only my sister, but my twin!" I shouted in a whisper.