Psst... Announcement Part Six

Dear Readers, 

I hope you have enjoyed the bonus chapters so far. I hope that that they have not been disappointing so far. The Xavier chapters have been my favourite to write so far and have been very close to my heart. I know they have been taking some time to update but they have needed work and I wanted them to be perfect. I didn't want them to distract from the story already written but I hoped that they would just enrich the story that you have all started to read and come to love. 

This story was always going to be about Louise/Loretta's strength and was about how something should never be forced. The protagonist was meant to be an inspiration to not accept bad behaviour or abuse and encourage those to challenge and seek justice for what is right. 

With that in mind, I do hope you will check out Thirty Days, although it is not a sequel. It is a crossover and will have many characters popping in to that story. Honestly I am trying to time those characters appearances with the bonus chapters and I promise you that you won't be disappointed if you loved them in this book. They will only enrich the story Thirty Days. 

I hope you are all well and enjoying the bonus chapters so far. I hope you will drop any of your thoughts in the comments or my message. I would love to hear what you all have to say. 

With that note. I am wishI got you all good health and happiness. Thank you for making my writing journey possible. 

Love Cam 

Xo