I wince and Thor and Loki cheer at the pubescent fighting

I wonder what the others are up to currently. There's literally nothing worse then watching men become impaled into a shish kabob.

Would Ajak be mad if I intervened in something like this? 

Oh for sure.

I can hear her and Phastos right now

"This is the development of entertainment. It's needed to further develop entertainment for the humans. It's just a phase.."

God. Gag me I'm so sick of those crap lines like that they use. So what if it's for development? I'm just making them develop quicker. With better a better morally driven direction too.

Across the planet:

Kingo laughs as he begins to ride the scooter Phastos just created.

"Sprite! Yooooo hooooo! Spriiiiiitteee! Look at me! Look! Look!"

He puts his hands in the air and says "Look guys! No hands!"

Sprite and the others look to Kingo who's going in circles on the scooter. Ikaris shakes his head and says "What even is that thing?"

Phastos says "It's a scooter. A form of travel possibly."

Kingo laughs loudly but Druig kicks a semi large pebble towards the front wheel and it gets caught in the wheel well of the scooter.

Causing it to come to a sudden halt. Kingo flings forward bumping the handle bars and skinning his chin and elbows.

He got a face full of dirt. Ajak gasps and her and Sersi walk down to check on Kingo.

Phastos shouts "Oh no!" He runs down the steps and kingo says "I'm alright Ph-"

Phastos grabs the scooter as fast as he can and says "Oh my goodness you got all scraped up. A little bit of soap and water and a few adjustments to the bolts and you'll be as good as new sweets."

He walks away with the scooter in his hands and Sprite attempts to hold in her loud laughing as her and Gilgamesh crack and laugh loudly

Kingo whines and says "That's not funny guys... I really hurt my chin."

Sprite laughs harder literally screaming while she laughs. She slaps the wood nearly crying at the thought of kingo flinging forward flashing through her head again

Thena says not laughing but being completely dead ass "That was hilarious."

Druig says "It was."

Kingo whines and Thena says "Man child." And walks away. Gilgamesh and Sprite follow her out

Druig sighs and Ajak says "Are you okay now Kingo?"

"My pride is bruised. How did I even fall? I don't get it."

Sersi shakes her head and says "I have no idea." Kingo says "I want to give it another try! This time I will perfect it."

Druig smirks and says "Well that would be entertaining."

Back to Gaia:
Thor tosses his armor onto the table and tosses his shirt in the fire. I groan and shake my head at the ridiculously drunk group of Asgardians here.

There's gotta be at least 20 to 40 people here. I can't believe I got roped into this.

And Thor's clothes are coming off.

"Leave those on Thor!.. I said leave them on!!"

I rub my temples irritated and Loki walks beside me. "Enjoying yourself?"