"Hey," he greeted me, a small smile forming in the corners of his round lips. He looked almost unrecognizable to me, but also so familiar in other ways. He was so tall and buff, his button up shirt hugging the round muscles of his biceps. Casey never had biceps before. "It's really good to see you, Josie. I can't believe it's been so long."

I can. And I didn't know why he found it so unbelievable that it'd been so long, as it was his decision to part ways. I didn't want to let my bitterness show, so I quickly cleared my throat, looked back at Eleanor and said, "Um, I'm thinking that I'll just stick around for appetizers and a drink to help introduce her, then let you guys talk by yourselves."

"You don't have to leave," she assured me and then glanced over at Casey before looking back to me. "But, I don't know, this is a weird situation. Let's just play it by ear."

"Sure," I agreed, and felt relieved the hostess began leading us across the dimly lit restaurant to a table near the back wall that was fit for four people. I wasn't sure where I should sit, staring at the square table and the four options.

Did I want to sit beside Casey where he would be able to talk to me more freely, or across from him where I'd be pretty much forced into much more eye contact with him? I couldn't decide, and ended up choosing my seat before he did so that I wouldn't have to.

Eleanor sat beside me, Casey took the one across and the second our eyes met again, I regretted my decision.

"So, how have you been?" he asked me once we were all seated and I was able to adjust my purse to hang from the corner of my seat. "You look really good."

"Good," I said dumbly. "I'm good. This story is a huge deal and it's been a lot of work to figure out how to maneuver it the best way I can. I don't want to be bias, but also obviously don't want this to affect your lives at all. I'll send you a copy before I give it to my editor, of course."

"I didn't mean in regards to the story. I'm surprised the piece of crap hasn't had a scandal like this already. I just meant, in general, what's new with-"

He was going to ask me what's new with me, which is a loaded question considering it had been six years and obviously, a lot was new with me within that time frame. However, I felt immediate relief when I noticed Shiloh's dark hair appearing through the front doors of the restaurant.

"She's here!" I interrupted his dumb question in a voice that was too loud for the room. Ignoring the volume of my voice and the looks I got from the tables around us, I stood up to catch her attention and wave her over to us.

I waited, still standing, until she saw me and then walked through the room to where we sat. "Hi," she stated awkwardly, her eyes darting back and forth between Eleanor and Casey.

"Thank you for coming," I said with a polite, yet nervous, smile. "This is Shiloh. And this is Eleanor and Casey."

After a mix of polite introductions, the 'nice to meet you's and handshakes, everybody sat back down just in time for the waiter to arrive and ask for our drink orders. I ordered an apple flavored soju for the adults and tea for Shiloh.

"When Josie told me that there were more secret babies, I was kind of relieved," Shiloh broke the silence after the waiter left. "It's kind of lonely, feeling like my entire existence is a dirty little secret."

"Yeah, it's definitely not something most people can relate to," Eleanor agreed with her. "We're glad that you found Josie and we could meet. If we find anymore of us, maybe we should start a club."

Shiloh laughed. "Or a support group."

"Where are you from?" Casey joined in the conversation.