Start to End

With this, he left by pushing a guard coming in his way.

From, the other side, her friend came and ask another guard,' where that guard has gone!? They answered,' he is gone.' Her friend speaks,' if someone knows him, tell him to take his payment from me.' He gave car keys to one guard and says,' Park mam car inside.' And he tells others to get back to their work and he takes his car and left.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲☼︎

Sun is rising, Priya phone ranged and it was continuously ringing. She was changing sides again and again but didn't pick her phone. She changed the side where her phone was kept and speak angrily, 'who is calling me at this time of the morning!?' She picks up the call and put the phone on her ear while she was half asleep.

Then, suddenly she gets up and started looking for a remote Then, she took it from the side table and she see all the news channels. All the channels were showing one news. They were showing one footage of that car in full speed moving and breaking all the street lights recorded in cameras. She cuts the call and looks at the news again. After showing that footage, two reporters were shown, one asked the other, 'what is your opinion?' Then, another reporter replies,' It is clear that this is drunk and drive case.' Then, she changed the channel and think 'these reporters say anything. They don't understand a shit. Then on the next channel, she saw that police were arresting her friend. The reporter was saying this was the car of Rajat Kapoor. He is the best lawyer. He works for Priya Sharma, a successful businesswoman.

Then, she started to remember some moments of the night " while driving" "changing the gear". Then again her phone ranged and she picks the call and that call was from the lawyer's assistant. H speaks,' Mam, sir got arrested. What we should do know!?' Then, she speaks angrily,' I am a lawyer or you. Prepare bail papers for him. Do all the formalities and bail him out. I will meet you at the police station.' She keeps the phone and take clothes, goes towards the bathroom and closes the door and after some time door's opened, she was ready to go.

Then, she goes out of her room towards the lift through the corridors. Then, she pressed the lift button after a few seconds lift door opened. It was so big that someone could park a car inside it. The left door opens and she enters inside, pressed the button and the lift started going down. She was facing the left door after some seconds lift reached underground and her right side door opened. She turns right and saw in front, the view in front was like some hotel's underground parking. In parking, there were many parks like Rolls-Royce, Porsche, Tesla, Ferrari, Jeeps and many sports cars. She comes out of the lift and she picks BMW series 8. She drives in the opposite direction of the lift. Towards that side, one guard was thereafter seeing the car coming towards him he pressed a button. Then, the roof above him started moving inside and opens which led to the sunlight inside. There was a slant path that leads the car out of the parking and the roof started closing again. The car reached the front of the house. Try car came from the same area where drifted the car at night. The space in front of the house is an underground parking area.

That broken door was repaired. It looked like nothing happened at that place, that gate was completely similar to the first one.

After seeing mam coming, the guard opens the door. While driving, she was calling someone. She was driving hastily, overtaking every other vehicle coming in its way. She calls Rajat's assistant.

[Scene ends]

There was a nameplate on the door on which it was written Asst. Lawyer Kartik Sharma. Someone opens the door, the phone was ringing. He picked up the phone and after picking, sometime later he speaks, 'Mam, bail is ready. But mam I am not sure this bail is going to work because it is everywhere in the media, it is trending in social media. It is dangerous for both his personal and professional life, getting out of jail without any solid proof.'

[Scene switched to the car]

Priya speaks on call,' Why you are bothering about all this!? I will handle what happens after he gets out of jail.

[Scene switched to the office]

Kartik replies,' Sir has been fined 50 lakh. We cannot file this bail paper until he pays this amount.'

When he was taking on call, someone opens the door and enters. That person was the same guard who got slapped by Priya last night. He speaks,' Sir, I have come to take my payment.' Kartik gets shocked and replies,' what payment, which payment!? What are you doing in my office?' He calls guards and they push him out of the building.

To be continued...

.

.

.

Do share your views and did you like the story so far!?