5.

Timeskip~
They got to Dylan's house and Dylan helps Kiro out of the car and into the house.

—————————————————————-

Dylan had Kiro in his arms and walked up the brown  carpet stairs to his room. He used his foot to kick open his door. He quickly rushed over to his bed so he can gently placed him on the bed. He walked over to his black game chair exhausted. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes  for a moment.

They both fell asleep and waited for the morning.

Kiro got up at 2:00 in the morning wanting some ice water so he slowly swung his legs on the left side of the bed and slowly stood up. He looked around to room to get his vision back and he saw dark blue LED lights a soft light blue carpet he was standing on and a light up game console with a black desk and Dylan asleep in the chair. He was confused and scared and also tired he didn't know which house he was at  because obviously it didn't look like his room. He walked over to the the person in the chair and tapped on there shoulder. The person woke up and Kiro asked who he was.

" Its Dylan are you Ok"

"Yeah sorry Um can you please get me some ice water my vision is fucked up and I can't barely see"

" Yea I will just please go lay down before you fall over or something"

Kiro nodded and turned around and walked slowly back over to the bed. He flopped on the bed still exhausted why Dylan went to go get him water.

Author POV:
You could hear Dylan's footsteps going down the stairs which was kinda scary. He lied to Kiros mom about his parents, his parents are actually on a trip and won't be back for a month.

————————————————————————

Dylan got to the kitchen. He went to the brown wooden cabinet and grabbed a clear glass and placed it on the brown wooden counter. He walked over to the white fridge and grabbed the red water pitcher. He slowly poured the clear water into the glass. He put the water back in the fridge, took the glass and ran back upstairs. He saw Kiro in bed facing the left side sleeping. He just placed the glass on the side table near the bed. He walked back over to the chair and closed his eyes again hopefully not going to wake up. He just waited for morning.