Instantly the magic circle broke and became a small red ball then flew to each of the soldiers' corpses and entered their bodies. The bodies of those who had been entered by the red ball became glowing and all their lost limbs as well as their charred bodies returned to normal state. When it was all over, the sky that was red like blood began to subside along with the thunderous lightning. Once the sky began to return to normal the three of you waited a few minutes and the soldiers who were supposed to died began to open their eyes.

Chris was shocked to see the situation in front of him and he ran as fast as he could towards his friends. His friends who had just woken up from death were stunned to see their own condition. They were shocked to see Chris running towards them with a happy face. While you and Ian who were in the back were just silent looking at the scene in front of you two. Ian cleared his throat at you and held out a faceless mask to you. You realize that you are not using a mask right now and take the mask from Ian right away then you put on the mask and thank Ian for bringing it. Ian just smiles at you and helps you to correct the position of the mask that is on your face.

Chris put an end to the touching reunion and realizes that you are still waiting for him who is now wearing a faceless mask. Chris felt a little sad because he couldn't see your beautiful face anymore and at the same time he also felt relieved that his friends didn't have to see your face. Chris looked back at his friends with a happy face. His friends was surprised to see Chris and asked Chris how they could live again. Before Chris could start talking, his friends who saw your existence began to point their weapons at you. Ian who saw their actions immediately hid you behind him and Chris who also saw it rushed in front of them with his arms outstretched.

"Put down your weapons! Don't attack them!" Chris said in a firm tone.

His soldiers were a little hesitant to lower their weapons. They looked at each other and nodded their heads. They raised their weapons forward and asked Chris to stay out of their sight.

"Captain Chris please get out of there we will attack these demons before they attack us!"

Soldier 1 said followed by 2 more people.

"True! Aren't we here to wipe them out?"

"Just look at their appearance. They look like bad guys."

Chris couldn't contain his anger when he heard the words of those who called you demons and cursed you. He doesn't care if they call Ian that but not for you. He glared at his soldiers and told them to be quiet.

"SILENT ALL OF YOU!!!"

Chris shouted angrily. The soldiers were shocked to hear Chris shout very loudly. They never heard Chris in a very loud and threatening voice unless he was talking to their enemy. They consider Chris to be in very serious mood and start lowering their weapons worrying if they will make Chris more angry.

"All of you please calm down."

Chris was overjoyed when he saw a man with brown hair and gray eyes coming and calming the other soldiers. When the brown hair man realized Chris' presence, he rushed towards Chris and hugged him tightly then Chris return the hug and patted the man's shoulder.

"Chris, thank goodness you came here safely. If I could know who they are?"

The man said while pointing at you and Ian politely. Chris looks at you and says who you are and how you two met. The man nodded his head and smiled at you. The man came towards you then lowered his body and thanked you for having revived them. You told him to lift his body and said it wasn't a big deal for you. Chris came over to the man and allowed himself to speak to him in private. You understood and told Ian to come with you to get away from the two of them.

"Hans there is something I want to tell you and this is very important."

The man named Hans looked at Chris curiously. He told Chris to start talking while crossing his arms.

"I want you to be the next captain to replace me. Tell my father that I can no longer be found after entering that strange place. Tell him this is my last request to make you the new captain in case something happens to me."

Hans was surprised to hear Chris wanted him to be the new captain and saw Chris give him a gold letter that has been writing for a long time. Hans picked up the gold letter curiously.

"At least this was proof that my words were true and made him believe that I was dead or lost."

"Why do you say that? what are you going to do now?" Hans looked at Chris with a disbelieving and was a little angry with Chris because for him Chris was the only one who deserved to be captain not him.

"By bringing you all back to life I have made a deal with them to be one of their subordinates." He said half lying.

Hearing that Hans was very shocked and began to panic. He gripped both of Chris's shoulders tightly and shook them slowly.

"Chris you shouldn't do that. Someone who has died should not be resurrected."

"I know but I can't bear to see you all die in front of me. You know it hurts a lot." Chris said with a sad face.

Hans just kept quiet, he didn't know what to say after all it was too late because Chris had already made the deal. He pats Chris on the shoulder gently. He really knows how Chris feels and let Chris do what he thinks is best for him. After all, he knew that you are a good person and Chris had already planned not to return to his palace forever. Hans says goodbye to Chris and hopes they will meet again before he returns to his soldiers who are already become his subordinates and tells them to go back to the castle.

"Well, I also have to go back to my new place where I was supposed to be." Chris said as he watched his soldiers leave before he walked towards you and followed you back to your palace with Ian carrying him.

End of Chapter 9

Bonus :

Upon arriving at the palace you see Chris and Ian arguing. And you just realized that you can just use the magic door to get there but you forget the existence of the door. You feel a little guilty for Ian because he had to go to the trouble of bringing Chris up and down from the castle earlier. Once the night arrives you give Ian a very large sized chocolate ice cream as a sign of apology.