Part 4 - Nigazhvugal

Start from the beginning

Paru ma : Ada vaa ma Minnal..

Minnal : Aunty yen aunty kindal pandreenga.

She pouted

Paru ma : haha.. seri seri ulla vaanga. Ena ivlo seekram vandhuteenga. Mulla ma yen da mogam oru mari iruku?

Mullai on seeing her mother started crying and ran to hug her tightly.

Paru ma(in tension) - Mulla ma.. yen da alara.. ena da aachu??

Minnal : Aunty, Mullai ah velai ah vitu thookitaanga.

Paru ma got shocked and Minnal told her everything what happened.

Paru ma : Mulla ma.. Inga paru da.. Andha job pona pogatum seriya.. un thiramai ku 1000 velai kedaikum da. Ena Minnal soldra?

Minnal : Kandipa aunty.. nanum Mullai ku help pandren seekram kedachirum.

They consoled Mullai. That night Murugan appa came. He got to know about Mullai's lay off. He consoled her and they had a family moment. Mullai felt better.

Meanwhile Kathir was happy knowing his plan worked.

Kathir MV : Babydoll.. Ipo unaku purinjirkumnu nambren. Nobody messes with Kathiravan Pandian. Ana your something different Mullai.. you are a terrific combination of hotness and attitude.

He smiled thinking about her.

After One Month :

Mullai returned home that evening after another failed interview. In the past month, she had gone for 6 interviews where she had gotten rejected for various reasons. She had lost all her confidence and had lost all will power. She sighed and ringed the door bell.

Paru : Mulla ma.. Interview epdi pochu?

Mullai was clearly upset and she didn't give any reply and headed for the washroom. Later, she came out and sat the dinner table where her family was waiting for her.

Mullai : Appa ini enaku job pogave pudikala. Engayumey job kedaikala pa..

Murugan: Ammadi Mulla.. nambikai ah kai vidakudathu ma. Unaku oru good news, En company la nalaiku oru walk in interview un branch than ma HR unakuthan already assistant HR experience irukey. Nalaiku Kathir sir eh interview  pana poraru, because avaru hiring firm moolama select pana employees seri ilanu avarey confuct pandraru. Nalaiku interview attend panu unaku kandipa kedaikum. Adhu matum ila nala post and nala salary da. Try panu.

Mullai : Seri pa, Nalaiku na interview attend pandren.

Murugan patted her head.

Murugan: Seri da, Ana ne enaikum un nambikai ah kai vida kudathu puriyudha da?!

Mullai : Kandipa appa.

Mullai smiled and Murugan gave her a loving forehead kiss.

Mullai then went off to sleep. She had all the necessary things in place for the interview. The next morning, Mullai took a bath, got dressed and prayed to Murugan(God).
She then immediately left home for the interview.

Mullai was not that nervous because she had gotten used to it going to all those interviews a month back. She soon reached the office. The interviews were going to be conducted in Kathir's cabin. All the candidates were waiting outside anxiously. There were about 40 of them only, as it was being conducted at a short notice. Kathir, who was in his cabin, took a peek at all the candidates. When he saw Mullai amongst them, his heart skipped a beat. He could only see her beautiful face amongst a sea of people.

Kathir : Wow, Mullai my Baby doll. Neeyum interview ku vandhirukiya. Una interview pana kaathutu iruken.

He smiled and called Meena and tells her to give all the candidates their token numbers. He tells her to give Mullai the last number.

Meena : Sir neenga indha ponna pathithana anaiku information ketinga. Yen avangluku last token thara soldreenga?

Kathir : Just like that, Meena. Just go and give her the token number.

Meena knew that something was odd about her boss today. She knew that he never showed interest in any woman except Venba. She went to everyone and gave them their token numbers. Finally, she gave Mullai the token number 40

Meena : You will be the last candidate for the interview

Mullai : Okay, thank you

Mullai waited for her turn patiently. One by one, all the candidates went in. Some came out happy whereas some came out dejected. Finally, it was Mullai's turn to go in.

Meena : Next candidate, token number 40!

Mullai : Yes.

Mullai entered the cabin and Meena went back to her desk to complete the remaining work. Mullai went in and she saw Kathir, who was looking at her lustfully. Mullai felt a bit uncomfortable with his stare and stood near the entrance.

Kathir MV : Uff.. Mullai ne enaya ena d pana.. Una suthi irukapo enala nana iruka mudila.. God, Baby doll..you are looking so sexy today. Your hot legs exposed in a knee-length skirt..Your curves.. uff.. Un udhadu.. una apdiye indga wall la saachu andha lips ah urinji edukanum. Unoda indha neelamana mudi, It makes you look like an angel. Kadavuley indha azhaghu ratchasi kita irundhu ena kaapathu.

He sighed looking at her beauty.

Mullai : Mr. Kathir.. may I come in?

Kathir : Oh Ms Mullai. please just take a seat! This is not school that you have to take permission from me.

Mullai : Okay

The interview began and Kathir was highly impressed with all her answers.

Kathir : Great interview! You know something, I am ready to hire you. Ungluku enough experience irundha I would have made you senior HR. But right now we need HR mangers. Unga performance paathutu we will promote you Ms. Mullai.

Mullai : Thank you so much Sir.

Kathir : Mullai, This is corporate inga yarum sir or madam ila. Call me Kathir.

Mullai : Okay Mr. Kathir. Before I join, Unga kita onu solanum.

Kathir : Go ahead Ms. Mullai.

Mullai : Mr. Kathir, Enaku theriyum neengathan ena PS Industries la irundhu velaiya vittu thookinadhunu.

Kathir was shocked at her sudden outburst. He tried to control the situation.

TBC

Please do comment dearies ❤️

Much Love❤️