20. Answer to every question!

Start from the beginning

Abir handed her a paper alongwith ticket to India and sara confusingly started reading it. Her eyes widened and her face grew red due to anger.

Sara(angrily)- How could you do this to me?? Tumne mere khilaaf complaint kar di...for ....

Abir (sternly)- For careless behaviour on set during shoot. That's what you deserve. Additionally, tum abhi next two years tak production house ke saath koi kaam nahi kar sakti.

Sara(furiously)- Why??

Abir (smilingly)- Taki tum apne ghar par reh kar aaram se chill kar sako, aur please meditation zarur karna....tumhare chhote se dimaag ko thoda rest bhi chahiye nah! Tum already bohot dimaag chala chuki ho. Bhagwaan ko thanks bolo kyuki mai tumhe itni easily jaane de raha hoon, par agar fir kabhi aisa kuchh kiya, toh......mai woh karunga jo tumne socha bhi nahi hoga.

Sara was literally having goosebumps when Abir threatened her. She never saw this protective side of Abir. She was scared and shocked as well.

Sara(surprisingly)- Why do you care for that girl?? How does she belong to you??

Abir didn't reply her and walked out of the room. But her last question was resonating in his ears. He was asking himself the same question. It was not because she was his wife or a friend or a part of family but something more than that. And he was struggling to find it. He was going into his room but his feet stopped in front of Mishti's room automatically. He couldn't help himself but to go in. He didn't knock on the door as he knew she must be having rest so he just walked inside slowly to avoid making noise. He went close to bed but he couldn't see anything because of the door. So, he turned on his phone's flashlight to have his way. But he was surprised because Mishti was not there. He quickly turned on all the lights and searched for her in the whole room but she wasn't there. His heart was fluttering in panick.

Abir (to himself)- She's not here. Kahin Mishti sach mein raaste mein behosh toh nahi ho gayi?? I should have accompanied her. Oh god!

He tried dialling her number but her phone rang in his pocket.

Abir (worriedly)- Oh no! Mishti ka phone toh mere paas hai.

Abir quickly ran downstairs to look for Mishti. His heart was pounding fast with every step he took and he didn't find Mishti. He reached at set. He asked everyone if they have seen Mishti but he only got 'no' in reply. He was freaking out like he has lost his everything. He asked all the team members to look for Mishti. His fear was getting over him and his eyes were almost teary. He could never think of losing her. He could never think of getting separated from her. He felt like he was taken aback in the past, four years ago. He had faced this feeling when he lost riya and now he was facing it again. He didn't want to lose Mishti, at no cost.

Abir (to himself)- No god! Please.......Riya ko toh aapne Mujhse durr kar diya but Mishti ko nahi. No way! Where are you Mishti??

He called Mishti's name loudly in a hope that Mishti would hear his voice and she would come to him. He kept calling her name.

Abir (screaming)- Mishti! Where are you?? Mishti...

Just then, he heard a familiar, very familiar voice. He turned back and tears literally rolled down his eyes. Of course it was Mishti.

Mishti (worriedly)- Abir! Mai yahi hoon, tum itne pareshan kyu ho rahe ho??

Abir's heart started thudding fast and the whole world disappeared for him. He didn't care about anyone's presence there , he just rushed towards Mishti pulling her into a bone crushing hug. He wanted to keep her in his arms forever. He wanted to protect her always.