Unexpected visitor

art by me ☝️
(F/n is non binary but u can imagine them in ur preferred gender if u want)

F/n Pov

I called Y/n for a while and then I was abruptly cut of.

Did.. did she just hang up on me? Or did her battery ran out? I tried calling her again but she won't pick it up. "Damn.."

I looked at my phone screen, it was still 3 am. I looked at my and paused the Squid game episode, I can finish it later.. "I'm sorry Kang Saw-Byeok my beloved.. but I have to go now." I sighed and looked at my phone for the map of Playtime Co. Factory.

Maybe Y/n needs my help.. she's all alone in there and, I don't know what she's doing right now.. Gosh I hope she's okay?!

I grabbed my phone and drive my car out to the factory.

*time skip*

Finally arriving. I stepped out of my vehicle to see a huge factory in front of me. I can see Y/n's car just outside of the factory. Looking back at the factory, I felt nostalgic, thinking all the good times me and y/n spent time admiring the toys that were being made. I don't work there but I would come from time to time just to see how was Y/n was doing. I haven't heard much of this place since it got.. shut down.

~flashback~

"Hey F/n, what do you think of this character?" Y/n said, holding a Huggy plush. "Isn't it cute?? It's extremely soft too!"

I looked at the plush she was holding. "Yep.. they were on acid while making these.." Y/n pouts at me.

"Come onnn.. it's still adorable though, it's cute, say it." Y/n demanded and I sighed.

"Yeah it's cute.. but why is that plush been the most successful one out of all the others? They're pretty good too y'know. The pink Huggy wuggy should get the same recognition as the blue one."

Y/n looks down and looks back at the plush. "You're right.. but I don't know how the other employees would react."

I crossed my arms. "Tch, some people are just ungrateful.. but not you." I gave Y/n a small smile.

"Y-yeah, They're ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

"They're utterly ri-god-damn-diculous!" We both laughed while some of the employees looked at us like we're weirdos.

~end of flashback~

I walked towards Y/n's vehicle and tried opening. "Huh, locked.." I muttered.

I looked at the huge factory to it's downfall. What is Y/n doing in there? What staff disappeared? She may sound a bit crazy but she's still my friend, I gulped and stepped inside the factory.

Opening the door. I looked around the place. 'Creepy.. it feels abandoned, well, obviously but it also feels like there was someone else living in here... it's not just Y/n."

I nervously walked towards the desk and looked at the old wallpaper of Huggy wuggy. His eyes and smile stares deep down into my soul. "G-gah! What am I doing? I should be looking for Y/n!"

I saw a hallway nearby and ran towards it and saw the empty pedestal. I walked up close and saw Huggy's name was written on it. "Was he suppose to be here..?"

I feel anxiety looking back at the empty pedestal. Where could Huggy be if he wasn't there?? "Y/N? ARE YOU THERE?"

I yelled out but no response came. Few seconds passed and then I heard a creak.