chapter 4

Rose's POV

The walk was quiet, i don't know what to say. Suddenly senpai turned up a driveway that i assume is his. He walked to the front door, still gripping my hand tightly.

Senpai unlocked the door and led me to the living room, "you stay here Darling" he said as he walked to his kitchen.

Senpai's POV

I pulled a sleeping medicine out of the cupboard and added it to y/n's water. Everything was going exactly as planned, she won't suspect me until its to late, i smiled to myself. No one, and i mean NO one will ever see her but me. I brought the water to her "Here, you must be thirsty after all that running" i said tucking y/n's hair behind her ear. She nodded and took a sip of her water. "Lets watch a movie" i said, i need her to stay just a little longer.

Half way through the movie Rose fell asleep. I paused the movie and carried Rose to my basement. I smirked as i put the handcuffs on her wrists.

Rose's POV

My eye's fluttered open only to meet darkness. Wasn't i at Senpai's house? What happened. Am iー WAIT my arms are above my head. Oh well nothing i can do now.

Light flooded the room as a door burst open "Rose..... my precious" Senpai said, he walked down the steps and bent to caress my cheek. The door had swung closed behind him, leaving the two of us in darkness. Senpai unlocked my wrists and picked me up and carried me up the stairs. He carried me to a medium sized room with a kitchen and table. He sat me on a golden chair, and placed a box of chocolates infront of me. "Dig in my sweet" Senpai said. I love chocolate so why not? Senpai set more and more sweets infront of me, until i couldn't eat any more, when i told him that he burst out with, "YOU UNGRRATFUL BITCH! I WENT THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE TO GET YOU ALL THIS, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN EAT IT!" I coward in fear, i've never heard Senpai raise his voice like that. He glared, "fine. You want to play that way Rose? Sure, why not." He said, glaring. I nodded, not sure what to say. He picked me up and carried me to a bedroom. He lay me on the bed and grabbed a knife. My eye's filled with fear, was he going to kill me? The fear must have shown on my face, because he said, "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you . . . . Yet." His smirk grew. He grabbed my hand and started sucking on my fingers. I gasped, he looked up. My face turned red as he proceeded to suck my fingers, making eye contact this time.

Once he had finished with my fingers, he started with the knife. He slid the blade over my neck, a small trickle of blood dripped down. He chuckled, and bringing his lips to your neck, began to lap up my blood. "Your blood tasts so good" Senpai almost moaned. He started cutting more of my flesh, sipping at my blood.