Chapter 2

Three hours had past in the lands of gusu yet 7 people sat staring at the scene in front of them with confusion and shock, Sat in front of them was Lan ying gently Humming a song as he braided the hair of Lan Zhan a man who hated his hair being touched by people much less the Ribbion wrapped around The older Wei Yings hand.

The humming was cut off as a yanli look alike pouted "Uncle I'm bored. How much longer until he wakes up?" He huffed, pointing at the sleeping Lan Qiren.

All in the room couldn't help the look of fondness crossing their features as a beautiful angelic laugh filled the room.

"A-ling, be patient young one he'll wake up soon." He smiled as a pout formed on the others' lips yet didn't argue.

Jiang cheng, who had started getting annoyed and very confused, finally spoke, "So you're Wei Wuxians older self?" No one in the room missed how the older Wei Ying avoided looking at him or that general direction.

All had looked in confusion as lan zhan nodded before the older Wei Ying moved to Jin Zixuan before finally letting a word be uttered to answer the question still having no eye contact with the Jiangs "Yes, I am him. Lan Zhan is older, young master Lan. "

"Don't call me that" a pout, "it would be more confusing if I called you both Lan Zhan, my love," a laugh, ""A-niang, A-die" a whine "Shhh!" A huff, "Uncle!" Another whine.

"Can someone explain what's going on?" Lan Quirn had finally woke up