Who Broke It? (A Shinobis In My House Short)

ابدأ من البداية

Y/N: I'm not mad. I just wanna know. He said.

Asuka was looking around with her eyes while fidgeting her fingers as she is ready to speak.

Asuka: I did it i broke i-

Asuka's mouth got covered by a robotic hand that came out of Y/N's mechanical backpack.

Y/N: No. No you didn't...Kat? He asked as he looks at her.

Katsuragi: Whoa don't look at me. She said as she turns around and looks at Ikaruga with a cat face.

Katsuragi: Look at Ikaruga. She said pointing at her.

Ikaruga turns around and looks at Katsuragi with her arms crossed.

Ikaruga: What? I didn't break it. She said.

Katsuragi: Huh. That's weird. How'd you even know it was broken class rep? She asked.

Ikaruga: Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken. She said.

Katsuragi: Hmmmmm...Sounds quite suspicious~ She said with her eyes squinting suspiciously.

Ikaruga made a deadpan face.

Ikaruga: No it's not. She said.

Miyabi raised her hand.

Miyabi: If it matters. Probably not but. Homura was the last one to use it. She said pointing at Homura.

Homura eyes widened as she glanced at Miyabi.

Homura: Miyabi I don't even drink that shit! She said.

Miyabi: Oh really? Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier hm? She asked with her arms crossed looking at Homura.

Homura: I use the wooden stirrers to push back my cuticles everyone knows that Dante! She said while glaring at Miyabi mad.

Miyabi: Grrrrrrrr! She growled at her.

Dante came in the living room.

Dante: What's good? He asked.

Homura: Not you! She said to him.

Dante: Oh okay. See ya. He said as he left.

Asuka: Okay okay let's not fight I broke it let me pay for it Y/N. She said.

Y/N: No! Who broke it?! He asked as his scleras became black and his eye pupils became white with his teeth sharpened a little mad.