𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚙 <3

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the screaming of my alarm, I groggily covered my ears and grabbed my pillow to slap my alarm, after a little while of staring at the ceiling I finally got up and looked at my calendar and saw today's friday after i looked i got out from my bed, grabbed my towel and started my little journey to the bathroom when I got there I softly turned the knob and twisted it open i turned on the light and put my towel on the toilet and took off my clothes then hopped in the shower.

(Time Skip) 

After my very refreshing shower i wrapped my towel around me and walked out the bathroom i slowly walked to my room then walked to my closet to grab (outfit of choice), after i grabbed my clothes and undergarments i put them on after i put on my shoes and checked the time  i saw it was 8 o'clock.

I walked downstairs and saw sid i greeted her and i think i startled her cause she jumped and she turned around frantically and saw me i saw a wave of relief wash over her she said "oh thank god its just you, you scared me" she said laughing a little towards the end of her sentence i giggled a little and grabbed my bag me & sid started walking out the door after about five minutes of walking i saw the one and only santa rosa high school, me and sidney parted our ways to head to our class by the time i got to my class, it was all ready 8:25 so i just decided to sit and wait....

(Time Skip To After School)

After school i was EXHAUSTED i decided to just walk home without sid, after i got home walked to the fridge to get some F/F and F/D i started walking to my room to go change in to my pajamas and take off my shoes and then walk to the living room to watch some tv and chill out after finishing my food and drink i started feeling a little drowsy"a little sleep won't hurt" i mumbled to myself, then i closed my eyes and started falling asleep slowly.

(Time Skip)

No ones POV 

After Y/N fell asleep sidney soon came home and saw her asleep on the couch and had to ask her something so she made her way to Y/N dead on the couch and started to gently shake her awake when she saw Y/N open her eyes and whispered to her "hey Y/N could i borrow you sweater tomorrow? Pleaseee i'll let you borrow some of my stuff" she said trying to bribe Y/N, Y/N groggily told her she could then cindy went to go grab the sweater. After a bit Y/N checked the time to see that it was around 6 o'clock,after chilling there for a bit Y/N went to her room.

Y/N's POV 

I woke up and saw sidney and billy on the dinner table messing around and laughing, i rub my eyes and put my hand in front of my eyes because they light was pretty bright to me considering i just woke up, "Oh Y/N your awake!" sidney said billy looked at you and said "good morning" he said chuckling i smiled a bit then got up i got my empty cup and plate that used to contain my food, 

i heard sid and billy continue talking to each other, after i threw my stuff away i went to the staircase and was about to start walking when sidney asked me "Y/N! Wanna come to the mall with me?" sure i said she said to go get changed after she said that i heard the door close assuming it was billy i continued walking up the stairs to go get changed

I decided to wear O/O/C, When i finished getting ready i went downstairs and saw sid waiting for me "Finally!" she said "What! that took me like 3 minutes!" and with that we walked out and made our way to the mall,after a couple minutes of walking we got to the mall, me and sid walked over to F/R to get some food, After a little while of eating i asked sid  "let's part ways, then be back in a hour?" "Sounds good to me." after i paid for our snacks we parted ways and i went to a clothing cause i needed some more clothes after i found some things i like i paid and left ass i was walking over to another store when i saw billy and stu! I believe they saw me cause they started walking in my direction "What a coincidence" stu said chuckling s"Hey do you wanna shop with us?" stu asked in a questioning tone and raising a brow, "Sure!" I said smiling 

After a little while me, billy and stu had quite a handful of bags we went to my favorite restaurant and the three of us laughed about random shit that stu was talking about after i while i realised it had been a little late so i checked the time it was 8:40 "Shit i got to go guys. " i said grabbing all my bags i paid for the food "Thanks" billy said "For what?" I asked "For hanging out with us" stu said "Your welcome!" I said giving them a warm smile and started to walk away "Bye Y/N!" you heard billy short after i heard stu say "byeeeee"  I turned your head around to billy's direction and waved.

after a bit of walking i got to the entrance i saw sidney waiting on a bench "Jeez what took so long?" "Sorry I lost track of time." I said in a pitiful tone "It's fine" she said as we started walking out the mall, me and sid started walking home when me and sid finally got home i put all my new clothes in my wardrobe and got back in my pajamas and then slowly got into bed then i slowly fell asleep. 

(I hope you all enjoyed the chapter sorry if its a bit bad im a mid writer, if you guys have anything i should try or if you wanna recommend some tips to help me get better with writing that would be very appreciated <3)

            -sincerely the dumb bitch who wrote this.