Barrier, Garden, Trust, Thoughts

"Where in Dog's name did you find that?" he asked, stepping closer to the cell he had thrown her in. Apparently, he had startled her, since she jumped and fell off the bed. By the time she stood up, five other skeletons teleported behind Nightmare, startling her again.

"I will ask again; where. Did. You. Get. That."

The elf seemed confused for a second, before she looked down at what she was holding and nodded to herself.

"I got bored, so I figured I may as well explore every inch of this space. There was a loose brick, and this was just lying there, collecting dust."

Ah. Well. At least he knew where it ended up.

"Why's it matter where she got it? It's just a stuffed bear-"

"It is a precious item from my childhood. The only thing I had not destroyed. If I find it destroyed, Dust, I will give you hell."

The stained skeleton could only nod.

The elf decided to speak up, "If..."

Everyone turned to stare at her. She gulped nervously.

"If this is important to you... um... do you wanna take it back or-" she was cut off by a tentacle snatching his precious reminder from her hands. "- ah k then."

Daring the gang behind him to make any comments with a glare, he slowly took the bright yellow bear from his tentacle and hugged it close to his jaw. For a moment he simply breathed in the faded scent from days long gone before placing it in his abnormally large inventory.

Nightmare breathed in again, feeling considerably calmer, he asked another question.

"Cross told me you had information that I would want. What is it?"

"W-well, umm..." she took a deep breath before saying it all in one go. "Isawyououtsidetendingtoyou-know-whatandIhavesomethingthatcouldhelpkeepithiddenbettersinceit'sprobablyareallypersonalthingforyouso-"

"Stop," she did. "Everyone out. Living room. Now."

Cross, Dust and Horror all immediately left, Killer a bit hesitant, but after a glare he vanished from view. Error didn't back down from his gaze.

"̵̨̿Ï̸̧f̸̧͠ ̴̻́I̶͇͌ ̸̭̐c̶̫̀ơ̷̙ų̸̈́l̴͇͘d̸̯̍ ̷̣̿h̴͍͛e̸̻͋l̷̳̒p̴͖̉ ̷̛̖y̴̡͐o̸̫̅û̴̦ ̶̖̐s̷̼̔o̵̖̿m̸͖̓e̶̳̒h̷̗͂o̶̢̊w̸̲̒,̴̗̑ ̵̞́M̷͔͑á̷̟r̴̜̒ȩ̸̑,̸̳̈ ̷͙̃y̴̙͠ò̸̼u̴̯̇ ̶̊ͅg̶̨̃o̵̮͑ť̵̜t̸̜͐a̶͗ͅ ̷͈̽b̴͙̉e̸̖̐ ̴̜͆w̶͎̅i̶̢͝l̴͖͗l̵̀͜i̶͉͂n̴͎̓ģ̵͗ ̸̫͐t̵̺̂ö̴̙ ̵̗̀s̷̯̀h̸̘̊ḁ̸̒ṙ̸̖ȅ̵̡ ̷̺̈́ŝ̵̲t̵̛̪ụ̶̉f̶̱͗f̴͒ͅ ̵̫̂w̸̰͗ḭ̵̿t̶̮͠h̸͎̔ ̸͉̌m̷͙̏è̴͉.̵̼͒"̴͈̓

Nightmare sighed, but eventually nodded, "If you say anything about this to anyone, friend or not I will give you hell."

With his confirmation in the form of a nod, and making sure no one was eavesdropping, the guardian finally turned to the girl behind the bars.

"Summarize what you said in five words or less."

She opened her mouth, and closed it before opening it again and closing it again. Error snickered and Nightmare kept his face neutral as she kept recounting her sentence with her fingers.

Finally, she looked up.

"Window. Garden. Help. Protect. Please."

Nightmare stared at her disbelievingly, "I am, honestly, not sure how you figured out how to phrase that in literally five words, but, regardless, why would you want to help protect it?"