Chapter One - UA?

Quick A/N : pictures of bench trio at bottom of chapter :D

Third Pov (bench trio centric):

Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy and Y/N where standing in front of the door to their class, waiting for their new teacher to call them in and be introduced. They were their because Puffy said she was concerned that they were too used to war and that they needed to experience a normal highschool or something.

Besides Phil could teach them stuff too, they didn't really understand why they were here. Ranboo was worried about people potentially staring at him, Tubbo was kinda pissed that he couldn't bring one of his bees or nukes. Tommy was kinda bored, sure he was excited to meet new people but he was pretty sure it was going to be boring. Y/n was upset that Puddles her cat couldn't tag along.

The teacher had finally called them in, so they awkwardly shuffled into the classroom. "Introduce yourselves then pick a spot to sit, after that you can do anything just don't wake me up" he said in a monotone voice, he kinda reminded Y/n of Techno. It was mainly the monotone voice tbh.

Tommy started " My names Tommyinit! But you can call me Tommy or Big man or-" Tubbo cut him off before he could name every nickname he's ever been called. "I'm Tubbo" after a couple of seconds Tubbo lightly elbowed Ranboo as if to tell him 'your turn'. "My names Ranboo" some of the students in the back almost didn't hear him. "Y/N"

Midoryia's pov (like 7 mins ago)

When I walked into class I noticed four extra seats, odd. When sensei came in he explained that we were having new students.

"We have four foreign exchange students, please treat them with respect" after that Aizawa Sensei calls them in. They introduced them selves in English, which I'm sure most of the class understood but their accents sure made it a bit tough. I don't think anyone told them to speak Japanese.

After they sat down they started chatting amongst themselves. Two of them were speaking English while the other two were speaking some unfamiliar language. (It's ender, someone on tiktok made a way to speak it)

"Hey! Midobro, wanna go say hi to the new kids?" Kirishima asked. "Sure" as we got closer to them I noticed that the two speaking English seemed to be arguing. "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you arguing?"

They turned to me confused, but Momo was in the group that went to say hi so she translated as it's kind of obvious that they don't speak Japanese. "He asked why you two were arguing?"

"How do you pronounce it, carmel or caramel?" Tommy asks quickly. "Uh, caramel." Momo says unsure. "I told you! It's caramel!" Tubbo shouted at Tommy. "No! It's carmel! You are so stupid!"

Iida but in doing his weird hand thing "you shouldn't shout and cuss during class hours". "Don't bother, they do this all the time." Y/n said sounding very bored of the situation. "You aren't going to stop them?" Kaminari seemed kinda worried. "The only ones that can stop them now are Techno and Phil." She says, right about then Tommy turns to her. "Is it carmel or caramel?" He asks, with a smirk on her face she responds with "it's caramel".

Tommy then turned to Ranboo "is it carmel or caramel?" Ranboo just sweatdrops "maybe you should stop yelling before you wake up the teacher".

Third Pov:
(Sorry for all the pov changes)

Tommy realized that that ment he might actually have to do school work so he quieted down. Some buff guy walked in yelling "I am here!" Their new classmates where freaking out a bit. The bench Trio and y/n didn't really like how loud they were, it hurt their ears.

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments. Remember to smash that star like I smashed your mom and have a good rest of your day.
About 600 words.
Edit: I forgot to put the pictures, here they are. I do not own the pictures, I got them off google.

 I do not own the pictures, I got them off google

-Sky ☁️

-Sky ☁️