"Well said." Joe looks into my eyes before softly kissing my lips which makes me smile.

"Joe and Amerie are a pretty private couple who choose not to share the contents of their relationship with the world. Unfortunately the media does get a hold of things but I'm proud of them for working through their problems without the use of social media." Dwayne smiles at us. "Between them, they have three beautiful children who they adore the hell out of. For those of us who have been able to witness their relationship grow, I can confidently say that they will be able to work through any and every issue that comes their way."

My smile slightly fades as I think of Galina who was not invited to the wedding.

"To my brother Joe, I love you." Dwayne lifts his glass up. "Welcome to the family, Amerie. We're a crazy, sweaty bunch but we adore you and we're happy to have you."

Everyone applauds and a few people whistle as Dwayne who takes a sip of his drink.

"Now I want the couple to come onto the dance floor for the first dance." I let out a small laugh as Joe stands up before holding out his hand to me. I place my hand in his and we make our way over to the dance floor as everyone cheers us on.

The twins try to follow us but my mom and Mark quickly grab them which causes them to have a little tantrum. A big part of me wants to run back to them because I don't like seeing my kids in distress but Joe assures me that they will be fine.

Dwayne surprises us all by bringing Ed Sheeran out.

Ed Fucking Sheeran is at my wedding.

"Oh my God." I cover my mouth in surprise as Joe hugs me while chuckling to himself. "Did you know?"

"I made a few phone calls." He tells me and I breathe deeply as I get in position for the first dance.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

Joe gives my waist a squeeze before his hands start moving lower down and that's when we hear the twins shout, "Daddy No." It makes everybody laugh and I just know that my mom put them up to it but I'm ok with that.

I rest my head against Joe's head as we move from side to side. Tears begin to fill my eyes as I hear Dwayne sing with Ed which just makes this moment even more special.

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

"I love you." 

My life feels like a movie as I look up at Joe, "I love you."

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Midway through the song, I notice Joelle walking up to us and she surprises me by taking my hand. A tear slides down my face as I spot my mother approaching Joe for a dance and this honestly feels like a dream come true.

"I'm your stepmom now." I laugh a little as I dance with Joelle who smiles at me. "How does that make you feel?"

"Good." Her words make me smile, "I'm happy that you guys were able to work things out with my dad."

"I'm happy too."

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand