"Hey Veronica, can I talk to you?" Fury asked.

"Of course." I said following him to his office.

"Take a seat." He said and gestured to the seats in front of his desk.

"I need your help." He said.

"My help?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, we would like you to talk to Loki. See what he's planning." Fury said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because Loki barely knows you. And he's in a cage, he won't be able to touch you." Fury replied. Hmm that would be a great way to get back at Loki for what he said the other day.

"I'll do it." I said.

"Great, here put this earpiece in your ear so we will be able to hear everything you and him say." Fury said handing me a earpiece. I pushed it in my ear and stood up.

"Thank you Veronica, you seem very nice." Fury said.

"Thank you." I smiled and excited the room. I knew where Loki was staying because I passed it on the way here. Taking a deep breath I opened the door, slowly, trying to sneak up on him.

"You know, there aren't many people who can sneak up on me." Loki said. (The lines that Loki say in the movie are going to be changed so it fits what Veronica is saying)

"I've heard." I said crossing my arms and walking closer to the glass. Loki turned around.

"Ah, its Miss Stark. How are you today?" He asked me.

"I didn't come here to have small talk." I muttered. Loki smirked.

Steve's P.O.V. (AHH)

"Where's Ronnie?" Tony asked when I walked into the lab.

"I don't know, she left with Fury about 20 minutes ago." I said. Where is she?

"Ow!" Bruce jumped as Tony poked him in the side.

"Are you nuts?" I asked Tony.

"You really have a lid on it don't you? What's your secret? Jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?" Tony said, damn this guy is annoying, nothing like his sister.

"Is everything a joke to you?" I asked annoyed.

"Funny things though." Tony said.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny." I said, "No offense." I added looking at Bruce.

"It's alright, I wouldn't come aboard if I couldn't handle, pointy things." Bruce said.

"Your tip-toeing big man, you gotta strut." Tony said.

"And you need to focus on the problem Mr. Stark." I said.

"You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us, and right now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables." Tony said.

"You think Fury's hiding something?" I asked.

"He's a spy. Captain, he's the spy. His secrets have secrets." Tony said throwing a blueberry in his mouth. "It's bugging him to, isn't it?" Tony added looking at Bruce.

"Uh, I just wanna finish my work here." Bruce said not wanting to answer.

"Doctor." I said.

Bruce sighed, "A warm light for all man kind. Loki's jab at Fury about the cube." Bruce said.

"I heard it." I said.

"Well I think that was meant for you." Bruce said pointing at Tony.

"Even if Barton didn't tell Loki about the tower, it's still all over the news." Bruce said.