Y/n: "Here." Y/n said getting both Bakugos and Midnights attention. He really wished he didnt have to do that. Bakugo was uncharacterstically quiet.

Midnight: "Combatants ready?"

Bakugo: "I will kill you."

Y/n: "Still not very heroic, use 'I will beat you' instead. Better PR." Y/n smiled.

Midnight: "BEGIN!"

Like a rocket Bakugo shot himself towards his opponent. Y/n saw that coming and let himself drop backwards to the floor. The moment he saw Bakugo above him, he pulled in his knees and kicked the explosive boy in the stomach with both legs at the same time. From the momentum behind the attack Y/n allowed himself to roll backwards back onto his feet. He was running on auto-pilot.

Bakugo snarled as he got back up, holding his stomach in pain. Credit where credit is due, Bakugo did not once lost sight of Y/n, not allowing the boys Quirk to take effect. With a loud bang Bakugo was upon Y/n, who barely had time to raise his arms in defense and jump with the incoming hit.

It was a well known fact to Bakugo that Y/n knew how to fight with what the boy had. It was not the explosive force Bakugo had, nor was it the resistance of Kirishima, nor the sheer power of Izuku. Instead Y/n had technique. It was anoying, but Bakugo had to admit, it was impressive, Y/n was decently strong if you were to see him as Quirkless, but the moment Quirks came into play the boy was weak, but only on a physical standpoint. However Y/n was able to take a beating, or rather he was able to lower the damage taken from a beating. Just like now.

Instead of taking the hit head on, Y/n jumped back, allowing the hit to increase his velocity and in turn making it far less powerful.

What surprised Bakugo however was that Y/n rarely fell into a rythm. There was no rules to his way of fighting. It was ever changing, ever flowing.

The metal foot impacted with Bakugos chin, rattling the boys brain painfully. A normal person would have either gone down in pain or fall unconcious. Bakugo, however, was too headstrong to allow such an attack to be the one to defeat him.

One problem emerged right away though. He had lost sight of Y/n, marking the beginning of the end for Bakugo.

His croonies always asked him how he could lose to Y/n. They knew Bakugo had inhuman battle instincts. In most fights it was as if Bakugo had eyes on the back of his head. No matter the direction an attack would come from, Bakugo would be able to react to it quick enough to retaliate in an instant. Against Y/n, Bakugo seemed like a blind child who lost their cane.

The blondes head turned to the right followed by a giant ball of smoke and fire, only for the attack to come from the other side. This continued for a few more hits until Bakugo once again lost his temper.

With a loud roar Bakugo jumped into the sky and began to spin himself around with his explosions. Within a few seconds a tornado of smoke and explosions. The attack was not aimed at anyone, it was meant to deal as much damage to as big of an area as possible and Y/n knew that.

The crowd watched in awe and shock as Y/n walked right below the incoming storm of potential death. And the moment before Bakugo hit the ground Y/n kicked him right in the face.

A thundering explosion completely dwarved the sound of Y/ns metal limb shattering into a thousand pieces. Some of the pieces of shrapnel pierced Y/ns arms, which he smartly had raised to block the explosion.

Mic: "What an explosive finish! But who won?!" It took a few seconds for the smoke to dissipate. Once it did it revealed both boys laying on the floor. One bleeding from his arms the other looked almost as if asleep. Y/n was the first to move. First he slowly got onto his knees.

The entire crowd watched with baited breaths as Y/n struggled onto his remaining leg. He swayed back and forth a bit before he raised his bleeding arms and roared in victory.

The roar broke the silence and the crowd began to loudly cheer. Panting Y/n allowed himself to fall onto his butt, looking down at his broken prosthetic.

Y/n: "Either Mei or Recovery Girl will finish what you started Bakugo." He was not so sure about Mei, but Recovery Girl will definately beat him with her cane untill he was black and blue. The woman probably made her job harder on more than a few occasions just to beat some sense into the person she was healing.

Mic: "THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS! Y/N KUROKAGE IS THE WINNER!

4 MedicBots came and gathered the two boys onto stretchers and brought them to Recovery Girl. On the way there Bakugo woke up.

Bakugo: "Damn you Kurokage." The boy growled angrily.

Y/n: "Well fuck you too." Wide eyed Bakugo looked at Y/n. "What you broke my prosthetic and while I am sure Mei will make another one in just a day or two, I am unable to continue fighting now."

Bakugo: "So you will get second place by default?" With a sigh Y/n nodded. "Who do you think will get first? IcyHot or EmoBird?"

Y/n: "Todoroki for sure. Dark Shadow is strong but it can't pass through solid ice. That is if Todoroki doesn't use his fire, which would make the fight even more one sided."

Bakugo: "EmoBirds Quirk get weaker in bright light." Bakugo realised. "Well that makes third place mine." He said smugly.

Y/n: "Only if Recovery Girl allows you to fight." Y/n pointed out, earning a disgruntled tsk. "And seeing that you still have trouble looking straight that might not be the case." True to his words Bakugo obviously was unable to focus his gaze. His eyes were teary and shaky, his vision blurry. Y/n's last kick really knocked his brain around giving at least a slight concussion.

Bakugo: "This sucks."

Y/n: "Tell me about it."

Bakugo: "I really hate you Kurokage. How can someone so weak still beat me every time?"

Y/n: "Lack of physical strength does not mean weakness. Also you are your greatest enemy when fighting me. Your instincts are great, almost like a second Quirk great, however my Quirk completely messes with those instincts. You know an attack is coming, but not from where. Your body tells you it comes from the left, I hit you from the right."

Bakugo: "So I can not win no matter what?!"

Y/n: "You can win with attacks like your last move just now. I got lucky since it seems like it was the first time you tried it in combat. You were wide open for attacks from right below. Against anyone else you could have reacted to attacks, but not against me." Y/n explained.

A thick silence fell upon the two as they were carted into the infirmary. The moment they had been settled into the beds Recovery Girl began to shout and curse at Y/n while beating him with her cane.

Bakugo just laughed his ass off while watching.

That is it for this chapter I hope you liked it.

I switched up the fights a bit.

First Round (Mostly canon):

Izuku vs Shinso (Winner Izuku)

Y/N vs Kirishima (Winner Y/n)

Momo vs Tokoyami (Winner Tokoyami)

Todoroki vs Sero (Winner Todoroki)

Kaminari vs Ibara (Winner Ibara)

Mina vs Aoyama (Winner Mina)

Bakugo vs Uraraka (Winner Bakugo)

Second Round (fights only mentioned):

Izuku vs Todoroki (Winner Todoroki)

Y/n vs Ibara (Winner Y/n)

Tokoyami vs Iida (Winner Tokoyami)

Bakugo vs Mina (winner Bakugo)

I apologize for the lack of updates, I am facing a writer block.

Stay safe.

Wolfy out.