The Story

"It all started with a story where I lost my sister...but first I want to tell how I saw my sister for the first time..."

It was a wonderful day in the village, Aether's father was sitting at the chair and waiting...he seems to be nervous...Aether as a child went to him and asked "Dad, what's going on?" "Nothing, my boy..." replied the father because the father is waiting for his daughter to be born,
although Aether as a child does not notice that he is getting a sister. A few minutes later a doctor came out as the father got up immediately while Aether was still confused "You can come in now" said the doctor with a smile as the father of Aether's parents walked into the room.

Aether was still confused, the doctor smiles at Aether "come and look at your sister" sister? Aether has a sister? But Aether didn't want to ask about it because he's to shy, so he went in and saw that his mother was holding a baby..."Come in Aether" said the mother with a smile as she was laying on the bed, Aether came over carefully to his parents, the father picks him up and put him on his lap. the mother shows the baby a cute face and indeed it is a girl! Aether tilts his head as he stared at the baby while the baby's eyes are closed. "Aether...this is your sister Lumine" said the mother smiling as aether is still staring at his new born sister. Lumine's eyes open and look at aether for the first time, aether tilts his head the other way as lumine giggles cutely as aether smiles a little "say hello to Lumine" said the mother smiling "hello...lumine" Aether waves as lumine plays with Aether's hand and giggles, of course, Aether giggles back, he didn't expect that he would have a cute little sister.

A few months later Lumine learned to walk as Aether helps her "come on lumine! You can do it!" Aether said as she held her hand while Lumine shivers her legs as she ran. Aether slowly letting go her hand "and now, come to me!" He said happily as he steps back and waits for Lumine. Lumine was scared when she walks, but she trusts aether so much that she starts to run but very slowly "yes...very good! Come on!" He Called while Lumine giggling and fell down "oh-" Lumine looks at  aether as she sat on the floor but Lumine laughed as Aether laughed back, he got up and hugged his sister "I never want to lose you sister" said  aether smiling as lumine hugs back.
A few years later

It was winter time aether and lumine have grown a bit bigger, the two played hide and seek, aether was counting "4...3...2...1! I'm coming!" Called aether and looked around where lumine was hiding "hmm..." lumine was hiding at the bush as she giggled softly, she saw the aether looking for her but then lumine quickly looked away and looked again as she noticed  aether is no longer there "huh?" Lumine came out of the bush and looks where aether is "boo!"  "Ahh!" Lumine turned around scared, it was aether, he laughed "hey it's okay it's me! hehe" said aether smiling as lumine whines
"never do that again..." said lumine as aether comforts her "I thought I lost you..." said lumine sadly "aw...lumine you don't need to worry" said aether smiling "you will never Lose me i promise, even if I lose you I will find you and I will never give up" said aether smiling. Lumine smiles back and felt better again, she hugs him and she trusts aether's sayings...

The next few years later...

Aether, Lumine and the father went for a walk near the mountains, it was night and beautiful. The children are walking around happily as the father smiles, Lumine looked up and saw the aurora borealis "wow..." said Lumine, astonished, "What are those?" Asked lumine "they are called polar lights" replies the father smiling "this is also called the ghosts although they don't look like real ghosts" "ghosts?"  Aether asked as the father nodded "only the good spirits come into the aurora" "does that mean that the spirits are only people who have left the world?"  "Yes aether, these people were special before they left us" "does that mean that mom is up there too?" Lumine asked as the father frowned immediately "yes lumine... Mom is up there too" said the father with a smile.  Lumine smiles and looks at the aurora borealis "Hello mom! If you can hear me! I love you!" Shouted lumine as aether nodded "I love you mom too! We love you so much!" Aether shouted happily as the father looked at the clock "okay kids, it's getting late, say goodbye to your mother" said the father "bye mom!" Waved Lumine and walk off as aether does the same "I'll come after" said the father "ok!" Said Aether the bigger brother and held lumine's hand and went back to the village because the village wasn't that far away. The father sighs and looked at the polar lights "Oh my darling...if you were still alive how grown up the children are...you would be so proud of them...aether is always there for Lumine...he's being a good brother for her" said the father with a smile as he looked at the aurora borealis "I could have saved you earlier...these fatuis should be sorry" said the father as he noticed...that was something wrong with the aurora borealis..."Hm?" He looks at it closer as someone came out from the aurora...it was a person...the father gasps and knew that the person belongs to one of the fatui.