Walking into his brothers room, Noah never expected to see, what he came upon.

After a second, his whole mind turned around, and he crossed his hands over his chest, a mischievous smirk plastered over his now slightly pink face. "Well Well... What do we have here? The good little boy... or should I say whore~" Surprised at the voice in his room, Aiden's body jerked, the vibrating dildo slipping deeper into him. Holding back a moan, Aiden tried pulling the crumpled sheets in his hand over his naked body in vain. His small frame got caught in the knotty sheets, sending him tumbling to the ground, his cheek into the soft carpet, his plump pink ass in the air. "Ngh! Ow..."

Chuckling darkly, Noah came to stand over the smaller boy. "God... you're such a whore, moaning for your own brother, while sticking a vibrating dildo up your ass." Lifting his foot from the ground, the tip of Noah's foot slightly nudged the hilt of the dildo, making it hit Aiden's sweet spot. Moaning out, Aiden's hands stretched out in front of him, as he clutched at the carpet, his knees starting to shake harder. "Getting turned on- right after you told me I was useless and should try harder. Well... what would Dear Mommy and Daddy say, if they saw their little dear boy like this? Hmmm? I wonder..."

Shaking his head, Aiden cried out. "No! No. Please no..." Aiden continued shaking his head from side to side, his soft blond hair messily flying around. "Hmmm... Maybe I should take a photo and send it to them? Your ass with a dildo stuck so deep you can barely see the hilt... perfect picture material don't you think?" Still shaking his head, Aiden started whispering as he buried his flushed face into the soft carpet. "No... please no... I'll do anything... No, please... Noah don't... Please! ...please..." Smirking, Noah leaned down, his tongue darting out to quickly lick right above the convulsing, filled hole. "Anything...?" Nodding quickly, Aiden's small frame shook, as Noah's fingers moved the dildo in and out, slowly... and only a few inches every time.

"Good boy... Then tell me what you want... Or...what you want me to do to you. Hmmm? What is it... little slut~ Beg."  Getting turned on by the rude words, Aiden started moving his hips from side to side, trying to get more friction in his ass, as Noah stood back up. "Ngggh... Noah~ Fuck ugh... ~ Please~ D-don't tell... anyone! Anh!" Noah slightly kicked the dildo at the end of his brothers sentence. "You whore, and what do you think is going to stop me." Slowly turning around, Aiden crawled toward Noah on his knees, his eyes starting to get hazy. "T-this." Aiden's shaky hands reached up, and pulled up Noah's shirt up, his teeth taking the zipper of his pants, pulling it down, and popping open the button. Noah smirked, watching as Aiden's body shook, the vibrations coursing trough his body in waves as he panted heavily.

Using his teeth to pull down Noah's briefs, Aiden touched his nose to Noah's cock, breathing in the musky scent he'd dreamt of for a long time. He nudged it, felling it twitch against his advances and smiled as he gave the tip a lick, earning another twitch. His tongue slid over again, dipping into the slit, making Noah hold back his voice. Putting his left hand on the back of Aiden's neck, Noah let his other hand wander trough his brother's soft, curly blond locks. "Go on, get on with it you little bitch." Loving the insults, Aiden slowly took in the shaft as far as he could without gagging, holding the rest tenderly between his soft fingers. Beginning to bob up and down slowly, his hands started massaging the rest of his brother's cock.

"Oh come on, I know you can do better you whore. Come on. I want to see you choking on my cock." Pushing his head down gently, Noah indicated for Aiden to go deeper, and so he did. His throat constricted from the pain of being stretched so wide, but he pushed onward, trying to please his brother. "Good boy. Go on Aiden. Be a good little bitch." Preening at the compliment, Aiden took Noah even deeper, tears starting to prick his eyes. Petting Aiden's hair, Noah smirked at the image before him. "You're such a good whore you know that? Taking my cock so nicely. Have you done this before?" Aiden shook his head no, as Noah pushed his head down lower with a smile. "Good. You're my slut, alright? All mine. No one else gets to fuck this pretty, heartless little mouth, you got that?"