Chapter 26: Where Is She?

Start from the beginning

"What if they took her again," I panic as Spencer and I are talking in the cave.

"Don't worry she's fine," Spencer whispers.

"Are you joking! I have this bad feeling at the pit of my stomach. She's questioning, and confused," I explain.

"I know I know. I feel it too, but it's nothing," Spencer covers

"She's our leader Spencer we must find her," I try to continue her.

"Maybe she shouldn't be in our coven anymore," Spencer spits out.

"You don't mean that?! Right? She made us into a vampire. She basically saved my life," I defend.

"I don't care if She was saved our lives... She only cared about herself," Spencer explains.

"What do you mean," I question getting more interested.

"I did some research and a hunter was after her right when she turned us into a vampire," Spencer explains.

"Spencer she would never do that to us. She's a caring person," I defend.

"I feel like everything about her is a lie. I need answers," Spencer Hisses.

"Ok let's find her and then ask questions, I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding," I reinsure her.

"I hope so."

Courtney's Pov

"Thanks for meeting me," Lauren smiles.

"No problem and I love your room," I compliment as I look around.

"Ok I have the bag of blood, but next time bring your own. It feels weird stealing blood from a hospital," Lauren says ashamed.

I sit next to Lauren and held her cheek.

"Hey Lauren, don't worry you don't have to go through that," I smile.

Lauren leans into me and I lean in and out lips meet. Lauren slips her tongue into my mouth and I slowly start to move on top of her. She moans and removes her lips from mine and blue fog came out of my mouth and into Lauren's. I feel myself getting weak and she feels me getting weaker and stops and hands me a pack of blood. I get off of her and down the blood bag and feel the warm blood go through my system.

I set the bag down and Lauren looks at me with a shy smile.

"Why are you smiling," I ask.

"I don't know I guess you just make me smile," Lauren says as she looks away from me.

I smile and grip her thighs and drag her closer to me. I caress her cheek and she looks up in my eyes and I lean in and kiss her but she pushes me back.

"Your weak. I don't want to start something that we can't finish," Lauren whispers.

"Ok."

I get up and walk out of her room.

Emily's Pov

I look through the book to see if she wrote anything in the book and she didn't. I can't find her. I then threw the book on the ground as the dirt got in contact with it the pages undid and went all over the place. I sigh and pick up all the books until I grab the cover of the book and pull on the little page that was in the cover of the book. As the page slid out I saw writings in a different language. But I can't translate it. I take my phone out and go to google translator and open the picture form and looked at the phone as the words slowly came to English:

Dear Doppelgänger,
I am a friend of Anne and Ellie and if you are reading this you found out your a doppelgänger of one of these girls. If you look like Anne she was very nice, but she had some dark secrets that might creep on you or passed over to you. If you look like Ellie your lucky because Ellie was a remarkable person. She was one of my friends, but her parents never agreed to her being a homosexual as you read in the books. She was a witch and she helped every one, but she knew who to trust and who to not trust. Now spit the back cover in half as you maybe did to the front and there is a picture of the doppelgänger couple so you truly know about your background. Go to Greece in the hills and mountains I left stuff to know about everything. Go before you fall in love with the wrong person

- Shivani

I put my phone back and folded the note and put it in my pocket. I ripped the back cover apart and took the picture and put it in my back pocket. Is she in Greece?

I speed run back to the house and burst through the doors.

"Guys," I yell.

Courtney, Rebekah, and Stefan ran in.

"What," Rebekah asks.

"I think she may be in Greece," I state.

"How do you know," Stefan buts in.

I got a note that-."

I can't say it. It's like my mouth won't come out with the words.

"I found a note that-."

"You found a note about what," Courtney crossed her arms.

I grab the note out of my pocket and unfold it lift it up for everyone to see.

"Um... Emily why are you raising your hands up," Courtney wonders.

"I'm showing you guys the note," I say.

"Your not holding a note or a piece of paper," Rebekah replied.

"Yes I am," I protest.

"No your not Emily," Stefan states firmly.

I look at the note and look at the three clueless vampires.

Why can't you guys see it.

"My imagine nation is crazy," I lie and walk out of the house bewildered. Something is not right.

Alison's Pov

I wake up in a concrete room. I get up slowly as I hold the wall to keep my balance.

"Hello," I yell.

I look around and A door catches my eyes. I speed run to the door and knock down the door, but found concrete on the other side. I try punching my way through the concrete, but I can't. I'm too weak.

"Hello," I scream.