All Over NYC

After we cleaned up all of the mess that Kyleigh and Chanel made, it still smelt like a complete disaster. I don't know how they managed to create such a mess. We straightened up the area, packed our bags, turned in our cards, and locked the doors. I was so ready to get out of that old dirty and crummy hotel room. I shoved my suitcase in the cab, and we hit the road. We headed straight for the city, you know, where all of the good stuff happens. Malls and Malls and Malls filled my eyes with excitement. "Shopping." I said, "Shopping." We discovered new stores and more and more clothes and different kinds of tech that I never knew about. With $5,000 to spend, we went off! 10 bags each, 5 in each hand, all 4 of us slowly walked down to the small cab. "The poor car." Lilly sighed, "How are we gonna fit all our stuff into the trunk?" "You can't." The cab driver yelled, "Find a new ride ya kids!" He sped down the road, smoke fluttered in my eyes. "Great," I mumbled, "Just absolutely freakin great!" "Well, I'm goin to that convention one way or another. So either you're comin, or you're not." Kyleigh snapped her fingers. As we wobbled back and fourth, the sound of precious clothes and new apple tech raddled around inside the bags. "I can't believe we walked ALL the way here, I mean do you even know how far we walked?!" Chanel huffed. " We just walked down the corner." Everyone stared at her. "Pfft," she chuckled, "I knew that." "Let's go, we're gonna be late!" The convention was great. Fun, it was very lively experience. I met other great YouTubers such as Tyler Oakley, Jeana and Jesse (PrankvsPrank), Glozell, it was just an awesome experience. They preformed tons of skits and sang lots of songs like #Leh. As night approached and midnight cruised along, it was safe to call it a night.