The assembly and Lunch

We walk into school, a little more chatter than usual fills the halls. Chihiro and Taka already were sitting in their usual seats when Mondo and I entered the classroom. We sat down, Mono and Taka already chatting up, calling each other "bro".

"Did you hear? Mr. Kirigiri is going to have an assembly." Chihiro whispered, Aoi turned around. As
"I heard it's super important!" Aoi exclaimed.

"I wonder what it is." I smiled.

As usual, more students packed into the classroom. They all whispered about the assembly, we wondered what it could be. Mondo wrapped his hand around me.

"This assembly probably about something stupid... like the rules or crap..." Mondo scoffed.

"If it's about the rules then it's going to be EXTREMELY entertaining!" Taka exclaimed. "And we should listen to them no matter what!"

We all nodded, somehow moved by Taka's words. Speaking of the assembly, the robotic voice of Principal Kirigiri echoed through the class and halls.

Please report to the west gym for an important announcement, this is Mr. Kirigiri

The teacher filed us all up and we arrived at the gym, we sat in our usual style, Mondo next to me, keeping his arm around me. Taka stood up and yelled to our class.

"Alright, class! We must be at our top behavior! As students of hopes peak, we must protect our reputation!" Taka exclaimed

"We get it, nerd!" Leon scoffed.

Taka sat down grumbling. We all settled down, a man walked on stage. He had light hair and looked a lot like Kyoko. He cleared his throat.

"Hello students of hopes peak, I have an important announcement." He started. "After numerous discussions, we have decided to terminate mandatory classes. As long as you practice your ultimate, and pass exams, you don't have to go to class. You will be required to go to the yearly vacation at jabber walk, that's in a couple of month."

We all cheered, no more stupid English and pe! Taka looked distraught, tears pooling. Chihiro let out a small yay. Mondo was the happiest, wrapping his arms around me.

"No more math!" Mondo laughed. I looked at him and chuckled. We all were happy to longer wait in stupid classes that none of us cared about, and can focus on our passions. I can finally work on solving more complex equations!

We walked out of the assembly, everyone cheering. A girl with multicolored hair and horns started singing loudly. A girl with white hair and pigtails started praising an "atua".

"What do we do now?" Leon asked Mondo.

"I'm going to hang out, the crazy diamonds are more at night than anything. What about you y/n?"

I shrugged. "Probably math!"

"Nerd!" Junko laughs.

"Sakura and Aoi, would you like to train with me?" Muroko asks, They nodded.

"Hey Sayaka, wanna practice music!" Leon grinned.

"No thanks...hey Makoto! Wanna hang out!" Sayaka smiled at the brunette.

"Yeah!" Makoto smiled

"Tch, ill be in the library, avoiding you peasants.." Byakuya scoffed, Toko swiftly following.

"Taka wanna hang out for lunch, I wanna try out my program on someone else!" Chihiro asks.

Taka wipes his eyes, still sad about the classes,
"Yes! I will always help a friend!"
M
"If you want, we can hang out at lunch mondo. Where do you usually go?"
m
"With my brother, and I work on my bike. We totally can hang out there." Mondo asked with a light blush.

"Sure!" I smiled, holding his hand. "I'll see you at noon!"

Monde and I walked out to our dorms. I opened the door to my dorm and got to my desk, papers still laid of my latest equations. Guess I should get to work.

Time skip

I'm finished! Looking around, the time displayed 11:30. 11:30! I have to go to lunch with mondo! O rush, around. This is like our first date! Should I dress nicely? No, this is just a lunch! I need to calm down y/n! I took a breath and got ready.

Wearing (casual clothes) I walked out to see Mondo on his bike. He looked at me and waved. I rushed over and got into the back of his bike. Like the last time, we flew past the city, passing cards, and missing lights. I held him tighter out of fear of dying. Soon we arrived at an old shop with the olds "Crazy Diamonds" written on it.

"Were here!" Mondo grinned like a puppy. Walking in, I saw multiple guys there, around mondos age, all look like they could punt me. I held mondos hand tighter. Soon a guy wrapped his arms around Mondo, ruffling his hair.

"Little Brother!" The guy laughed.

"Hey, Daiya!" Mondo laughed. Daiya looked a lot like mondo, they were definitely brothers, his hair was darker and more slicked back than mondos though. Daiya looked at me.

"Is this y/n?" He asked I nodded. He smiled like Mono and wrapped his arm around me.

"Mondo talks about you all the time! Even before he asked you out, he was so nervous about it!" Daiya laughed, Mondo's face turned red.

"I-haha-well...Daiya shut your mouth.." Mondo muttered. We all laughed.

"Oh! I should introduce you to the gang! You're bow family, which means you are now a part of it!" Mondo smiled.

"I am a part of your family?" I smiled wide, tears pricking. I've always associated family with bad things, but maybe with Mondo...ill smile when I think of Family. I hugged him tightly.

"Oh and one more thing." Mondo rushed out to his bike and came back smiling, holding two boxes. "I made us lunch!"

I smiled and took one of the boxes he held out.
"Thank you, Handsome."

"Ooooooooooo" the entire gang cooed, Mondo, glared at them.

If there's one thing that the gang is not, it's boring. The garage was filled with jokes and laughter, smiles, and just an all-out good time. I rested my head on Mondo's shoulder, eating my lunch. They seemed a lot less intimidating than before, again, they are my age. They are just different from me, and we are ok with that.

YALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1!!! I made this on extra long, like something else ;)