chapter 5- club fair

So this is a new day, there was an announcement

“At five PM Japan Standard Time today, we will be holding a student
club fair in Gymnasium No. 1. Students interested in joining a club, please
gather in Gymnasium No. 1. I repeat, at—”

Oh, club activities are right now huh, I wonder which club should I join if I decided to join. I guess the football club is a yes, but I want to see other ones.

"Hey ayanokoji do you want to go with me to the fair club."

Kiyo: "Well I am not interested in joining a club but I will come with you and see if there is something interesting."

"Yeah sure also I am gonna invite also someone, his name is Miyake Akito."

Kiyo: "Yeah I don't mind."

"Hey~ Horitika wanna go to with us"

Horitika: "Firstly I am not interested in joining a club , secondly I don't want to hang out with you too."

"Uh, Horitika you hurt my feelings."

"Don't care."

Kiyo: "But not interested in joining a club doesn't mean you don't need to go to club fair."

Horitika: "and what would I benefit from that?"

"a chance of making friends."

"Not interested"

Me: " ugh come on Horikita be a little lively it won't hurt a bit"

Horitika: "My answer is still the same."

Then she proceed to take her stuff and leave the class.

Geez, this girl is so annoying, I mean reading about her in a book and seeing her personally is totally different.

We then headed to club fair and miyaki came with us he had also Haseabe Haruka with him, so I introduced kiyo to them, I am slowly increasing kiyo's friend group faster, making him have friends earlier and have a good image in the class will be a good thing for the future.

"So akito what club are you interested in joining."

Akito: "I want to join the archery club."

"Interesting, what about you haseabe"

Haruka: "I am not really into clubs, I just wanted to just to check it out."

One of most things that surprises me that huraku is a loner, I mean she a cheerful, funny and outgoing person, for me she is better than the fake side of kushida.

"What about you two?, akira-kun you said in your introduction that you like soccer."

"Will for now I am planning on  joining the football club, but if there is another interesting club I will think about, but I also might not even join a club because it might take alot of my time."

Haruka: "I see what about you ayanokoji-kun, you didn't talk at all about your self."

Kiyo: "Well there is nothing special about be and was apart of go-home club, I also just checking other clubs."

Yeah there nothing special about you totally.

When we arrived to the gymnasium for club fair, it was quite loaded with students, of course everyone is going to check the clubs.