Your Love Is All I Need To Feel Complete

Lan Xichen walked over to Wei Wuxian in his room, Wei Wuxian smiled as he sat on the side of the bed, Lan Xichen sat beside him.

Lan Xichen, "Wei brother are you ready if tomorrow we leave Jia village and return to the sham sect and live there?".

Wei Wuxian nodded with a seductive smile and winked, "I'm ready, after all, am I not the sect master's wife now?"

Lan Xichen laughed softly, Wei Wuxian is indeed a seductive shou, naughty and mischievous, it's only natural that his sister was crazy about him and was willing to do anything for him even waiting for him for thirteen years, besides being very beautiful, sweet and kind, Wei Wuxian really knows how to tease and behave.  wild in bed.

"You're baiting me brother Wei?", Lan Xichen hugged Wei Wuxian's waist

"And you're tempted again?" Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around Lan Xichen's neck.

Lan Xichen kissed Wei Wuxian's lips gently and put his tongue in Wei Wuxian's mouth and he laid Wei Wuxian on the bed and removed Wei Wuxian's clothes layer by layer until Wei Wuxian's body was completely innocent.

After that Lan Xichen took off his own clothes so that his body was also completely innocent and after that Lan Xichen pressed Wei Wuxian under him and kissed his lips again, crushing him deeply and slid his tongue into Wei Wuxian's mouth.

Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian fought each other's tongues, Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around Lan Xichen's neck tighter and pulled his neck to deepen the kiss and Lan Xichen kissed every inch of his wife's face.

After that Lan Xichen kissed Wei Wuxian's ear and also kissed his long neck and then bit the ladder's neck giving a sign of ownership on the neck making Wei Wuxian sigh.

Lan Xichen twisted Wei Wuxian's nipples and the kiss went down to his wife's flat chest and licked his wife's tantalizing red nipples and Lan Xichen also bit the nipples making Wei Wuxian groan even more, this Lan lineage really made Wei Wuxian die of lice.  for being made helpless and sighing under these Lan descendants, then his younger brother and now his older brother.

Lan Xichen's kiss fell on Wei Wuxian's stomach and licked it, Lan Xichen really licked Wei Wuxian's body until it was full of saliva, Wei Wuxian's head looked up with pleasure at every lick of Lan Xichen on his body.

Lan Xichen licked further down Wei Wuxian's penis and licked his pee hole making Wei Wuxian tingle with amusement, and while licking Wei Wuxian's pee hole and shaking Wei Wuxian's penis, Lan Xichen put his fingers into Wei Wuxian's anus and as his fingers touched the sweet spot  Wei Wuxian's, then made Wei Wuxian sigh even more.

"Xichen ge...aah sooo...ooouh touch there.....aaah yeaah right there! Ooooh delicious!", Wei Wuxian's head lifted while closing his eyes in pleasure.

Lan Xichen accelerated the thrust of his fingers through Wei Wuxian's anus, which made Wei Wuxian even more impatient and shook his head vigorously to resist the pleasure that Lan Xichen gave him.

“Aaah…..oooouh! Xichen ge…..aah…I…I can't stand it anymore! Come on in to me…ouuuh!”  Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan Xichen's hair.

Lan Xichen smiled gently looking at Wei Wuxian whose face was currently a mess, his eyes were droopy, his hair was messy, his face was flushed, his mouth was open and sighing, his breath was rising and falling, even Wei Wuxian deliberately straddled wide so that Lan Xichen would enter him immediately.

Lan Xichen, "Brother Wei is patient, ah you are really wild and naughty in bed, you are indeed the complete package of brother Wei, besides being handsome, beautiful, sweet, cute, adorable and intelligent and genius, it turns out that you have another side in you that is very wild.  and naughty in bed, but it satisfies my desire."

Wei Wuxian snorted in annoyance, "Are you praising me or making love to me?!"

"This naughty wife of mine really can't wait for me to enter?"  replied Lan Xichen laughing teasingly at Wei Wuxian.

"Yes, there is no need to continue!"  Wei Wuxian became irritated and closed his legs tightly.

Lan Xichen panicked and immediately spread Wei Wuxian's legs apart again, "Wei brother sorry, don't sulk anymore".

Lan Xichen finally directly inserted his jumbo size penis into Wei Wuxian's anus and after entering Wei Wuxian's anal canal, Lan Xichen grabbed Wei Wuxian's slender waist and took Wei Wuxian's legs to wrap his legs around Lan Xichen's waist.

Lan Xichen immediately jerked the jumbo sized penis into Wei Wuxian's anus and when Lan Xichen's penis touched the pleasure point in Wei Wuxian's anus, both of them sighed in pleasure.

Wei Wuxian, "aaah..... Xichen ge! go on! aaah.... Xichens geee!"

Lan Xichen, "oh sister Wei you are so delicious"

Wei Wuxian's body swayed violently as Lan Xichen's penis crashed into his anus, "faster Xichen ge! faster! ooouh!".

Lan Xichen jerked his jumbo penis even more in Wei Wuxian's anal canal and accelerated his movement while holding Wei Wuxian's slender waist, "Is it still not fast enough?".

Wei Wuxian, "aaah even faster! keep ouuh yeeaah there! aaah faster!"

"aah brother Wei your hole is so warm", Lan Xichen

"keep oooh keep going Xichen ge!", Wei Wuxian

"aah yes brother Wei....oouh", Lan Xichen.

Wei Wuxian, "Hurry up! ooouh I'm going out soon Xichen ge!"

"aaah......ooouh brother Wei! we'll go out together", Lan Xichen

"aaah...... yes Xichen ge! Hurry up faster!", Wei Wuxian

"Aaah this is already the earliest Wei brother", Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen continuously poked Wei Wuxian's pleasure point making Wei Wuxian more and more impatient and bit his lower lip and closed his eyes, Wei Wuxian's back arched with pleasure.

"Xichen ge! aaah sooo! aah I'll be out soon!", Wei Wuxian

"I'm also going out soon brother Wei, are we together? Aaah.....oooh brother Wei you are really warm and delicious!", Lan Xichen.

"Please don't take it out again because I don't want to get pregnant and give birth again, it hurts!"  Wei Wuxian complained

"Okay brother Wei I understand" Lan Xichen replied with a gentle smile looking at the man below him.

Wei Wuxian, "aaah! oouh.... Xichen ge! aaah I....I'm out! oooh relief"

Lan Xichen, "ah! ah! ah! my brother Wei is also out".

Lan Xichen had also removed his jumbo penis from Wei Wuxian's anal canal and dumped his sperm on the bed as well as Wei Wuxian who was both throwing sperm on the bed.