Confused

🔞

Wei Wuxian went to Caiyi City and headed to the restaurant where he had left Lan Xichen this afternoon and it turned out that Lan Xichen was drunk and raving incoherently, his authority as a Lan sect leader when Wei Wuxian saw him now somewhere.

The restaurant owner complained to Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian apologized to him, Wei Wuxian then took Lan Xichen away from the restaurant, Lan Xichen's body which was even bigger than Lan Wangji overwhelmed Wei Wuxian when he carried him.

Wei Wuxian then wrapped Lan Xichen's hand on his shoulder and carried him flying with his suibian sword to return to the Gususan Sect, and upon arriving at the Gususan Sect, he saw Lan Jingyi standing guard in front as Wei Wuxian had instructed before leaving.

"Oh my gosh this is Zewu Jun right? what happened to him, senior Wei?"  Lan Jingyi asked in shock when she saw Lan Xichen being carried by Wei Wuxian.

"It's okay, he's just drunk" Wei Wuxian explained

"Why is he like this?"  Lan Jingyi asked while frowning in surprise

"I don't know! Fine Jingyi thanks for being here for me, I'll take Lan Zongzhu to Hanshi" Wei Wuxian hurriedly wanted to end the conversation with Lan Jingyi.

"Okay I understand Senior Wei" and Lan Jingyi didn't ask any more questions and left immediately.

Wei Wuxian heaved a sigh of relief and glanced at Lan Xichen, his body size was really heavier than Lan Wangji when Wei Wuxian also brought Lan Wangji who was drunk when they weren't dating and Lan Wangji who was drunk was really cute and adorable, Wei Wuxian smiled slightly remembering  memories of her husband's past, and Wei Wuxian immediately brought Lan Xichen into Hanshi.

***

Wei Wuxian immediately put Lan Xichen to sleep on his bed in Lan Xichen's Hanshi room, Wei Wuxian was panting because his smaller body was carrying Lan Xichen's big body and when Wei Wuxian turned around to leave Lan Xichen alone and returned to his room to sleep with the two children  The twins suddenly grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand and was pulled by Lan Xichen.

"Lan Zongzhu what are you doing? Are you awake?"  Wei Wuxian was surprised when he saw Lan Xichen sitting on the bed and pulled his body which was now sitting on Lan Xichen's lap.

"Brother Wei I really love you so much, marry me"

"You're still drunk! Go back to sleep! Let me go, I want to go back to my room".

But Lan Xichen pulled Wei Wuxian even tighter and laid him down on his bed, Wei Wuxian was shocked, Wei Wuxian's shock hasn't gone away, Lan Xichen kissed Wei Wuxian's lips and crushed him then bit his lip.

Wei Wuxian, who was still shocked, widened his eyes and accidentally opened his mouth, allowing Lan Xichen's tongue to enter Wei Wuxian's mouth freely and Lan Xichen's tongue playing in Wei Wuxian's mouth.

Wei Wuxian hit Lan Xichen's chest and pushed him away but his small body clearly lost, Lan Xichen seemed to be hungry for Wei Wuxian and kept kissing Wei Wuxian's face and then his kiss went down to the widow's younger sister's smooth neck.

Lan Xichen licking Wei Wuxian's sensitive ears made Wei Wuxian sigh even though Wei Wuxian hated this but his body actually betrayed him when Lan Xichen kissed Wei Wuxian's neck and Adam's apple instead Wei Wuxian sighed, closed his eyes and bit his lower lip feeling good.

Lan Xichen took off all of Wei Wuxian's clothes as well as his own, Lan Xichen licked Wei Wuxian's flat chest and licked and sucked and bit Wei Wuxian's pink nipple and also twisted it with his hands.

Getting such treatment, Wei Wuxian couldn't help but refuse, Wei Wuxian actually puffed out his chest making Lan Xichen even more passionately kissing his chest and then his stomach as well as his navel hole and licking his navel hole.

Lan Xichen's tongue went down Wei Wuxian's anus and licked it while his hands squeezed Wei Wuxian's plump chunks, and Lan Xichen also shook Wei Wuxian's penis while licking his pee hole.

Seeing such treatment Wei Wuxian gasped, it felt like his body hadn't felt this pleasure in a long time, Lan Xichen spat and rubbed his fingers on his spit and stuck his fingers into Wei Wuxian's anus.

"Xichen geee.....aargh...you're driving me crazy!"  Wei Wuxian crumpled the sheets in frustration.

After it was enough, Lan Xichen put his penis into Wei Wuxian's anus and Lan Xichen stomped his penis in Wei Wuxian's anus while his hips back and forth and held Wei Wuxian's slim waist.  everyday with Lan Wangji.

“Lan Xichen…..aaaaraggh…..you…you! eeeungh” Wei Wuxian was speechless just sighing in pleasure.

"ah! ah! I really love you brother Wei"

"aaaaah... that's where Xichen ge! eeeungh.....touch that point continuously.....ooohh" Wei Wuxian slurred as Lan Xichen's penis touched his luscious prostate spot.

"Ah! ah! I…..I'll be responsible for brother Wei" with a sigh Lan Xichen always expresses his feelings

"Keep going there! oooh yeaaah Xichen ge!"  Wei Wuxian babbled incoherently.

Lan Xichen pushed his cock back and forth in Wei Wuxian's anus and after about an hour, the two of them finally released their love fluid, Lan Xichen kissed Wei Wuxian's forehead affectionately and kissed his lips briefly and then hugged his waist tightly, inviting him to sleep that night.  .

***

Actually Wei Wuxian couldn't sleep and he regretted what he had done with Lan Xichen, Wei Wuxian glanced at Lan Xichen who was fast asleep that night and Wei Wuxian picked up his clothes that were scattered on the floor and put them back on and walked out of Hanshi Lan Xichen.

He feels confused now, on the one hand his feelings are starting to grow with Lan Xichen but he wants to remain loyal to Lan Wangji and always remembers Lan Wangji like Lan Wangji used to wait for him for 13 years and never even turned away from him even though Wei Wuxian had died at that time.  .

Wei Wuxian returned to his room at Jingshi and saw that his twins had fallen asleep accompanied by Lan Sizhui, Wei Wuxian smiled at the peaceful faces of his sleeping son and adopted son, Wei Wuxian packed up his clothes and his son's clothes, Wei Wuxian decided tomorrow he would leave the sect  Gusulan, after all he now has a lot of money inherited from Lan Wangji.