Part 1/ Chapter 1: How it all Started

Magsimula sa umpisa

            "I know I've witnessed your moments a lot deary. No go one before I cry, remember just run straight through the wall, David will meet you on the other side and Father and I will join you soon." I took a deep breath looked at my owl, Llama, don't ask, pet her head a little then did as she said straight through 9 ¾.  It felt weird like someone tickling you but caressing you at the same time.

            And there it was, the real Hogwarts Express. I stood dumb founded my family laughing at my face from behind. I was trying to see the front of the train by standing on my tippy toes. I looked in front of me and there was another kid my age doing the same. He had the most beautiful hair I have ever seen in my entire life. It was platinum blonde, almost white. He noticed me staring and smiled at me. His eyes shone true happiness, almost like mine when I ate pizza for the first time.

"Hi," he began but it was cut short as a voice called out and he politely smiled and left to search for the voice. I turned to ask his name but fell from someone roughly slamming themselves into me causing me to fall on my bum.

            "Watch it where you are going filth," I heard a sharp crisp voice say from in front of me. I was going to retort a peace of my mind to the bloody git if it weren't for my father stepping in.

            "Lucius," My father said firmly through grit teeth as my mother helped me up.

            "Logan," The man who bumped into me said. He had shoulder length blonde hair that matched his pale skin. He held his head high and looked down at us, "I presume this is your offspring. I should have expected more from a pureblood, but I guess you're not anymore correct?  You have lowered yourself to blood traitors?"

            "You don't know what you're talking about! We are purebloods just like you, except we are great people unlike you!" I exclaimed. Lucius raised his eyebrows.

"And do you know who I am little blood traitor?" he said while crouching down to my level.

            "A royal git that's what you are!" I screamed in his face. Shock was written on his face and he stood up with pure anger.

            "Draco my boy!" he yelled venom dripping from his voice.

            "Yes father," the same boy from early said looking down meekly as he shuffled hurriedly towards us.

            "This girl," Lucius said while Draco looked up. His once worried filled eyes met mine and instantly glittered in excitement.

            "Yes?" he piped up smiling and I returned it. Lucius noticing this raised an eyebrow before smirking.

            "You will not talk to her or be seen with her unless you are making her life a living hell." He said like it was nothing. My smile dropped instantly. What?! Draco's demeanor quickly changed too and he went back to looking down again and muttered a "yes sir." I couldn't believe this!

            "You just sucked the life out of your child!" I screamed having a fit. This Draco kid just seemed perfectly happy until his arrogant father opened his mouth.

            "I think that's enough for now Kitty," my dad said while pulling me towards my brother, "And you Lucious, should never talk to my child, or anyone's for that matter, and take care of your own first."

            "Never would have happened if your mutt of a child never were in my way!"

            "Oh you better," my dad started towards him but was cut off by a nice voice.

            "Mary?" exclaimed a tall slender black haired lady. My mother squealed and flung herself at the mysterious lady.

            "Narcissa! My have you truly looked never better!" My father and Mr. Lucius raised their eyebrows.

            "Haven't seen you since year 6!" Narcissa said. They exchanged a few more words then David cleared his throat to get their attention.

            "Oh are these your children?" Narcissa asked, her eyes filled with love and happiness.

            "Oh yes this is David my oldest," she said as she introduced them, "he's in year 5. And my youngest Maribelle," She said pointing to me, "She's a first year."

            "Oh so is young Draco," she said while pulling him in front of her towards us, "my only baby. Maybe you are both going to be in Slytherin? That will be the cutest couple I have ever seen!" Narcissa and my mom both squealed as Draco and I turned red. Lucius must have thought differently for he sputtered out.

            "Absolutely not! I forbid it." Everyone looked at him.

            "Calm down no one asked for that attitude. Well looks like the kids have to go now. See you later my baby boy. Remember what we told you!!" Narcissa gleamed. My mother and father recited things similar to Narcissa to both David and I and we started towards the Hogwarts Express.

            "We love you!" the exclaimed as I climbed and the doors closed. The train lurched forward and we started moving.

            "And I you," I whispered as I watched them turn into just tiny dots in the distance, and thinking about how this year will turn out, or more importantly, where will I sit?