Chapter 16

Koko's pov:

Koko's pov:

We arrived home and y/n was already asleep in the car. She looked cute. I quietly brought her in the house. I didn't try to turn on the lights and instead went to our shared room.

Timeskip!

Y/n's pov:

I woke up in bed with Koko lying beside me. His features looked so pretty.  I looked at myself and saw my clothes were changed. It was probably Koko I thought, smiling to myself. I got up and got ready.

Timeskip!

After I was ready I went outside and made waffles. While I was making them Koko came and hugged me from behind. "Good morning" I said and smiled. "Good..morning" he replied while yawning. "Okay! Go take a shower and let's eat" I said with a wide smiled. He just nodded and went.

Later when he was done, he walked to the dinning table and saw everything was placed on the dinning table nicely and neatly. He sat across me. We started eating. "Ah it's tastes amazing." He commented. "Glad you liked it!" I said. "Let's go out today!" "Yeah where though??" I asked confused. "Shopping..?" I nodded.

Timeskip.

We decided to go to the new mall everyone was talking about. We went to different shops and got stuff for both of us. We were both super happy. We both got hungry and decided to get food.

Third person pov:

They walked to the food court and decided to eat Mac-Donald's. "Hmm what do you want??" Koko asked y/n. "Anything is fine" She replied. They ordered while y/n went and grabbed a empty table for both of them to sit and eat at.

While she was waiting for him, a bunch of men walked over to y/n. "Hey girl, tryna link?" Koko noticed the guys that were talking to her. "No thank you." She responded. "Cmon girl what's wrong with us? We'll treat you real niceeee~" she nodded a no still. One of the guys grabbed her wrist. "Let me go you idiots" she defended her self.

Koko saw everything.

Y/n then kicked the guy in the balls, yelping in pain, running away as they saw Koko walking over to y/n.

Koko was pissed about it but made it seem like he was fine. Eventually y/n found out he wasn't fine and tried to ask him.

Y/n's pov:

I noticed him being pissed about something so as his girlfriend I asked him what's wrong and comfort him. "Hey Koko... -I held his hand rubbing the outside of his hand with the pad of my thumb- what's wrong?" He shook his head and replied, "nothing," I knew something was wrong since it felt like a cold reply. I started getting thoughts like... "is he mad at me, does he think I'm annoying, does he not like me any-" he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Y/n..it's nothing I promise." He responded coldly again. I stood there. "Your tired of me aren't you.." I asked as I looked down. "WhAt?!! No!!" He said while lifting my face with his finger on my chin. "Yes you a-" before I could say something else he grabbed my hand and took me. "Don't say a word" he said in a deep voice.

He dragged me outside the mall and placing me in the car. As soon as we got home, he quickly opened the door and took me inside to our bedroom...and suddenly, I was pinned to the door. As he locked the door and kept pinning me to the door...To Be Continued

TYSM FOR 550+ reads like woahh-Small chapter ik! And sorry abt it <3 Tell me if it's boring! Btw these r some fillers 630 words!! Pls don't ghost read and instead give me some feedback so I can improve

Small chapter ik! And sorry abt it <3
Tell me if it's boring!
Btw these r some fillers
630 words!!
Pls don't ghost read and instead give me some feedback so I can improve.
Have a good rest of your day!