Part 9

"K-kirito-kun..? K-kirito-kun!" The blue haired girl screamed. "H-Huh..?" Kirito was dazed after falling asleep in Sinon's arms. "W-what do you-" Yawn "Want..?" Said Kirito, yawning as he spoke. "K-Kirito-kun..? H-how long were we asleep..?" She asked, her back tensed, and her face red. "H-how should I kn-" Kirito couldn't even finish his sentence before he fell back over onto the grassy field sound asleep. "Sigh... What am I gonna do with you?" Sinon thought as she stared into the Spriggan's night black hair. Finally deciding to get up, she'd picked Kirito up, and placed him on her back in piggyback position. Struggling to stand, the girl managed. "Y-Yeesh.. How- heavy.. can he be..? I guess I can't leave you here now can I?" she thought, dragging herself out of the woods, and back to the Cabin. Finally reaching the wooden cabin, she opened the door, letting herself in. Kirito was still sound asleep on the girl's back. His nose twitched as he snored. Tired, she threw him onto his bed, and sat next to him. The in game timer would kick him if he was AFK for more than 10 minutes, so she didn't have to worry about him being dived in all night. Sinon sat next to Kirito for a good while before becoming tired herself. Not having anything to do would make anyone tired. Feeling the need to lie down, she took her place next to Kirito on his bed. Blushing, she pulled the sheets up to cover both her and Kirito. "W-what am I doing?!" She said to herself. Feeling flustered, she decided it'd be best not to be in bed with him just in case he, or Yui found out. As she pulled the covers off, she felt a strong grip on her hand. Turning around, she could see a sleeping Kazuto, holding onto her tightly. "W-wha-?" She tried to yank herself free several times, but was unsuccessful. Giving up, she tried to escape from Kirito's iron grip one last time. Just as she was about to pull, she heard Kirito speak. "Sinon-chan.." he said, softly. "Don't leave me.." he said as he tightened his grip. "W-what's going on..?" She thought as she stared at the boy's face. The once brave, courageous warrior side of Kirito ceased to show. What happened..? "K-Kirito..? A-are you ok-" She heard him sniffle as she spoke. Kirito looked at her with tears forming in his eyes. "Kiri-" "Shino..." Kirito said, with cracks in his voice. "I-I miss Asuna..." he said, resisting the urge to break out into tears. "I-I-" Not able to hold back his tears, waterfalls started pouring out of his eyes. Trying to comprehend the situation, Sinon grabbed Kirito, bringing him into a tight embrace. "We all do.." she said, hugging him. She rubbed his head as she comforted him. As he cried, his tears would land on Shino's shoulder, and dissappear into pixels soon after. Shino hugged him tighter as his cries filled the room. "S-Shino- I-I-I" Kirito hiccuped and stuttered as she tried to speak. "Shhhh..." Shino said, hugging Kirito even tighter. "It's okay Kazuto-kun... I'm here..." she whispered as she rubbed the back of his head. "Let it all out.." After several minutes, Kirito started to let up. He rested his head on Shino's shoulder as he closed his eyes. "I think I'm gonna head off now.." He said, smiling. "Alright." Said the girl. "Cya tomorrow" she said, waving goodbye to her beloved friend. "Huh... what a day.."