Chapter 4

I woke up next morning with people in my room kissing and making out so I walked downstairs to see a bunch of people drinking, kissing and sleeping. Then something caught my eye I saw my abusive dad.He saw me so I bolted down the stairs to see Trevor kissing a girl I walked up to Trevor and pulled his leg because I'm really short for my age. He looked down at me he was really scary with tattoos and piercing everywhere.
(T=Trevor)
(O=Olivia)
(A=Amber)
T- "GET OUT OD HERE LITTLE BISH GO DIE IN A BLACK HOLE IM WITH MY LOVLEY GIRLFRIEND CANT YOU FACKING SEE!!!"
Trevor said pointing to a girl that's name was Olivia. She had long brown hair that went down to the middle of her back she was wearing a purple sweater with a black tank top under neath and jean shorts purple converse and a purple beanie she was pretty but mean.
O- "get out of here little baby go cry to your mommy"
A-"My moms dead..."
I almost broke down in tears.
O- "then go cry to your daddy"
A-"he's abusive" this time a couple tears escaped.
And at this point I thought shed never do something she bent down and hugged me.Of course I hugged back she picked me up and headed to my room with Trevor behind her. When she walked in she saw the people in my room making out.
O- "GET OUT"
they all ran out she set me on my bed and hugged me one last time and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry" and she was about to walk out when I said "WAIT" she turned around and looked at me and walked over
A- "don't leave me all alone my abusive dads here to get revenge of me calling the cops he's gonna beat me and make me drink alcohol and burn me with cigarettes and scare me he's gonna take me and I'm not gonna be safe."
O-"how about we go to my house"
T- "Oh like Fack we are I don't wanna help this little baby girl that makes everybody feel bad and put them in danger lets just leave her to die"
O-"you know what Trevor if you don't treat a kid nice were over"
T- he puts a knife to Olivia's throat and says " Leave her to die or you die"
A-"Olivia go please don't die" I said balling my eyes out.
Kian barges though the door and he sees what going on and puches Trevor and knocks him out and Olivia comes over and hugs me and I hug her back. Kian comes over and hugs us both we all smile snuggle together and fall asleep with Trevor outside on the floor.
-----------------
A/N
Do you guys think I should make Olivia Kians girlfriend??? I think I should!
Thank you guys so much for almost 600 reads omfg!!!!!
-Chloe🍕❤️