| 11 | training camp from hell pt. 3

Začít od začátku

i sigh dejectedly. "you see, this is why i don't give you my recipes." he pouted at me then explained further. "your dishes are good tho! be glad that i even thought of you." i rolled my eyes at him and chuckled.

i got up from his bed and walked towards the door. "oh by the way, i'm probably joining you in your class tomorrow. also make sure to end it early so that we get to see the whole soma declaring war thing." i said looking at him from my shoulder, he nods and i leave.

i return to my room completely skipping the party because of my sleepiness. once i get in my room, i flop on my bed and pass out.

───────🌿───────

meanwhile in zenji's room shoji, daigo, yuki, and zenji passed out while ryoko, megumi, soma, and shun stay near the couch just talking to each other. "hey... where's yu-chan?" ryoko asks. "oh, she might be in her room either sleeping or doing something else." soma replies.

"ahhh~ i see... well it's good that she's getting some rest. she outdid herself today." says ryoko understanding where i went. hums of agreement came from the other three and they continued hanging out until they all went back to their rooms and slept.

───────🌿───────

it's now day 2 of the training camp and i'm walking to the training ground with shiro. once we reached the building, i wrote the simplified version of my steamed egg recipe while shiro checked all of the stations, pantry and supply closet to see if everything is there.

after a little while, we finished and the students entered the room. after the students settled down, shiro spoke up. "welcome totsuki students and congratulations for reaching training camp day 2."

"my name is hikari shiro and beside me is my sister hikari jiyu it's our pleasure to meet you." he introduced with a bow, i bowed as well then continued what he was going to say. "today you will be improving on the recipe behind me."

"this recipe is a simplified version of my steamed egg dish. impress us and you pass, don't and you fail. the rules are simple, use the recipe behind me as a base, you can add to the dish any way you like, you may use the ingredients in the pantry ans well as all the tools and utensils in the supply closet as well as your stations."

"if you don't impress us with your dish you may try again as long as you have time. you will be doing this in the same pairs you had on the first day of classes." i finished saying then look at shiro. "you will have 2 hours to pass. the timer starts... now!" he says as i press the timer on my phone.

everyone scrambled, some stepped up to the front to get a better look at the recipe, some went straight to the pantry, and some took out the utensils they would need to make this dish.

"hey shi-kun, do you want some coffee or tea?" i asked turning my head to him. "i'll get some tea." he replied. i nodded and walked over to the pantry to get some green tea as well as some coffee. i used a spare station to boil some water.

i make the tea for shiro, and coffee for myself and walk back to shiro to give him his drink. 15 minutes later everyone has started their dishes. i saw some mushrooms, hot sauce, oyster sauce, and other ingredients in the sea of students and stations.

we're now 15 minutes in and the first people to step up were hayama akira and an extra. 'i didn't even realize hayama was here...' i looked at shiro and it seems like he didn't realize as well.