Time's Up (Mafia Boss Cartoon Cat x Shy Reader) Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I should get ready to pay a visit to the dame, I wonder if she loves flowers..."

***************************************************************************************

The young woman looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, that cucumber remedy did the trick! She had to thank that nice old woman for the advice, her eyes no longer held the dark circles of sleepless nights, her (h/l) hair had more volume and no split ends were seen. She did her hair up in a (Bun/ Ponytail) and added light make-up on her face.

Nothing like lipgloss, mascara, and blush couldn't fix. Now she could wear that dress she had picked out with one of her friends before she went out of town, "Good thing, it's dry cleaned!" she said as she took the dress out of the closet, the fabric protected by plastic to keep any dust or any debris from clinging on to it.

 Now she could wear that dress she had picked out with one of her friends before she went out of town, "Good thing, it's dry cleaned!" she said as she took the dress out of the closet, the fabric protected by plastic to keep any dust or any debris...

She made sure to add the beautiful hairpiece in her hair that the nice old woman gave to her on her birthday, she made sure the bangs were out of her face and slipped on some (f/c) (flats/heels). She grabbed her purse and made sure she had enough money before she could think to shop for herself, then she locked the door behind her and waved at her motherly figure.

When she left her family neighborhood, she remembered some of the kids were playing outside and asked her kindly could she bring them back something sweet. Maybe chocolate? Hard candy? Gum? The possibilities are endless. Once she got into town many other people glanced at her and commented on how beautiful she looked today, being shy and didn't know what to say, she blushed a bit and muttered out a low thank you as she walked by.

Not noticing a black car parked on the side of a shop.

"It's a nice day out today! Maybe I can go out and have a nice walk into town then maybe stop at the park. I always wanted to have a picnic." she smiled to herself.

"Let's go on that picnic, dollface."

She stopped in her tracks as she could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, "What's the matter, mouse? Can't speak? Why don't you turn around so I can see ya?"

She swallowed thickly and started to feel the cold sweat on her skin, the (s/c) woman slowly turned around until she was facing him. She swallowed her fears and looked him straight in the eyes as she tried not to cry or run away, before she could say anything, a large bouquet was shoved in her arms.

(Y/n) tilted her head to the side in confusion then looked up to see the mob boss, THE CC blushing!

*************************************************

'Damn it! Why does she look so cute!? When did her skin glow in the sun? Why does that dress fit her so right!?' he mentally yelled in his head.

If he turned his face to look at her, all she will see is a blushing, lovesick Mob Boss and not the fearful and sadistic one that she fears. He could feel his heart rate speed up the more he thought about it, just the two of them on a grassy hill underneath an Oak tree having a picnic with laughs and conversations.