Time's Up (Mafia Boss Cartoon Cat x Shy Reader) Part 2

'Excellent service doll. Maybe next time I can treat ya to dinner at the Ritz. And by the way, the same thing will happen to you and the people in ya neighborhood if ya bubs don't pay up.'

Those same words repeated in her head since that encounter with that Mafia boss back at the diner but the words that repeated in her head the most...

'Maybe next time I can treat ya to dinner at the Ritz.'

The timid girl didn't know whether to be flattered or terrified. She turned to look at herself in the mirror, her hair was frizzy, dark bags were under her eyes from lack of sleep, and her figure looked the same thanks to her neighbor.

That woman really makes sure she eats properly, if it wasn't for her then (Y/n) will be hospitalized. She needed to fix herself up, work wasn't happening today since her boss was in the hospital for his injuries.

"Hmm, let's hope this cucumber method works like she said, right after I tame my hair." She said to herself as she went into her bathroom.

But most importantly, she haves to figure out a way to help the ones in her neighborhood who can't pay and pay hers.

This is a stressful dilemma...

************************************

CC was back in his Manor of a home, nothing too extravagant and not too shabby. He was in the basement with Cartoon Dog and Cartoon Rabbit as they tortured one of their enemies' boys.

"I knew I smelled a rat, ya tryin' to hide amongst my boys and yet giving out information to that damn Siren. That's just insulting. You're insulting me!"

He raised his claws and impaled them in his victim's chest while slowly dragging them down, grinning sadistically as he heard the muffled screams coming from the bruised man.

He took his claws out of him and licked the blood from his hand as he watched the rest flow from his chest and down his body, "Now, I'm gonna ask ya again. What exactly did ya tell 'im? And please don't leave out any details. If I even as hear ya lyin' through those lips of yers, consider yourself chopped liver, pal."

It has been silent in that room for a few moments before there were sounds of ripped flesh, shouting, screaming, swearing, and demonic growling.

CC threw the door open covered in blood, straps hanging down his pants, tie loose and out of place, and was storming down the hall completely livid with Cartoon Dog following after him calling out his name.

Cartoon Rabbit sauntered out carrying CC's coat in his arms and looked at the quivering Cartoon Mouse, "Hey, ya got some mess to clean up. Have it done before we do anymore 'interrogations'." With that said he left the mouse to his own devices as the clean-up took a look in the room and sighed, preparing to bring in a mop.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CC was furious, how dare that Siren send this pathetic greaseball to hide amongst his men, that guy stuck out like a sore thumb. He would have noticed him if he wasn't blinded by his thoughts and trying to beat that damn Siren but for now business comes first, "CD, I need ya to collect some dosh from that bar and if he becomes stubborn ya have my permission to hang him out to dry."

CD grinned at his boss with a small bow, "Will do, Boss." he said and then went down the stairs to the entrance of the manor as CC went to his room.

CC collapsed in his armchair and let out a heavy sigh, "I need to grab a bite, ol' Francis is getting his small cut checked out and that girl--." A smile slowly crept onto his face as he reminded himself that he had to check out his shy mouse's neighborhood, now that he owns it since he owned that whole turf.