"I know Jin..now get off me.. how are you wasted in just 3 shots now,last I saw 5 was your limit "

Taehyung and Jimin were in their own world disgustingly close to each other practically on each other's lap.

Hoseok was regretting life decisions because even Yoongi was giggling now...he is baby sitting idiots .Where the hell is that Namjoon now ?

The said person made his appearance finally and blinked.

He was late for 10 minutes and they already started without him.He trailed his gaze over the arena and his eyes were widening every time he spotted each face.Poor Hoseok and what is Jin doing? Oh God. ..

Jin was still all over Jungkook and if anyone else see him like that...they will definitely misinterpret the situation.

But Namjoon knows..even though his husband is all giggly now..he knows how Jungkook and Jin are..they call each other lost brothers of past life.  Which Namjoon thinks is a total bullshit but looking at how those two are alike he have to agree too.

Jin finally noticed Namjoon and squealed .Jungkook breathed in relief. He loves Jin okay.  But he isn't much of a fan of his clingy behavior .

"Namjoon you came"
Namjoon sighed and walked towards the slurring husband of his who had somehow managed to get off his chair and was walking towards him.

"Fucking finally!"
Hoseok gulped down his martini in one go and yelled.He won't be the only one suffering now.

"I told you I am coming and also not to get too drunk ,why are you already wasted?"

Namjoon spoked holding Jin in a place ,guiding him back to the bar counter where Robert was looking at him with a guilty look.

"I am sorry Sir but he -"

"Oh its okay.I know how this man is..he must have guilt tripped you,its alright.."

Seokjin flopped back on his stool dragging Namjoon with him .

Namjoon threw a glare at Hoseok who was looking at him in plea.

"I told you to stop him didn't I ?"

"Your husband is handful okay.I tried...but when it's 5 vs 1 it's hard and why do you always come late.I won't allow you next time okay"

"Namjooniee are you mad at me ? You are not right ? Hehe see Jungkook I told you he can't stay mad at me..he is the best"

"I know Jin I know ,you are just one step away from awarding hyung with Worlds Best husband"

Jungkook snickered getting off the stool.

Namjoon was looking at Jin in admiration and horror.

Jin is now sitting on the stool resting his face on the table and trying to bring Namjoon close to poke his dimples which by the way haven't made their appearance yet.

Robert placed a beer on the counter for Namjoon and Jin went to grab it for himself.

"Get your hands off it..no more drinking for you."
Namjoon said slapping away Jin's hand. 

Jin pouts.

"You don't love me anymore ahh what has my life became.Jungkookie forget what I said.Namjoon doesn't love me anymore"

Hoseok was cackling and Yoongi was just amused ,nodding at whatever Jin was saying.

Namjoon facepalmed.

"Just because I don't let you get anymore wasted then you already are doesn't mean I don't love you Jin"

He said dragging the glass away from the grabby hands .Jin banged his head back on the table .