1: So it begins

(A/N): Hello my lovely little chatons!!!! Welcome to my third book! This might be a series, but idk yet. Byeeeeeeee, and enjoy the first chapter!!!!!!

      'I have had enough with these lies! I need to stop this!' Marinette thought(A/N): italics are thoughts .

     "Marinette! Girl! Can you hear me!" Alya yelled. "Huh? What? Oh, yeah. Sorry Alya. I was just lost in thought." Marinette said. "It's okay girl, but you need to pay attention more because you almost ran into a wall!" Alya said while laughing. "Really? Omg. Not again." Marinette said and facepalmed at her clumsiness. "Hey Alya! Hey Marinette!" Chloé said, running up to the girls.

        "Hey Chlo!" the two girls said. "Have you heard Lie-la's newest lie? Totally unbelievable, and still everyone believes her except us, Adrien, and Nino!" Chloé said/whispered. "I know! Ugh, why can't we expose her again?" Alya asked obviously annoyed that she couldn't expose the liar. " 'Cause Adrien said that we should take the high road." Marinette said just as annoyed as Alya. "UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Alya and Chloé groan.(A/N): Us to girls, us to.

        "I wanna expose her now tho!" Chloé whined. Marinette sighed. "I do to, and I'm sure Adrien and Nino want to as well, but we have to wait for the right time." she said. Chloé and Alya groan again."Hey girls!" Adrien and Nino said as they came over to the girls.

       "Hey boys." the girls said back. "Yo, Adrien, when can we expose that lying sausage hair?" Alya asked hopping that he would say that they could right that second. "Soon Alya. We need to wait for the right time." Adrien said. "I told ya so." Marinette whispered to Alya. Alya sighed.

   "How long is 'soon' ?" Alya asked. "Well, we have to plan everything, and-." Adrien started, but was interrupted by Alya. "I'll make us a gc so that we can plan the expulsion of Lying Sausage Hair." Alya said. "Alright. Fine." Adrien said. "Yes! Already on it!" Alya said excitedly.

Everyone rolled their eyes at her. Then, all their phones beeped.

RenaBlogger🦊added Mister. Carapace🐢, MariBug🐞, AdriCat🐱, and TheNiceBee🐝

MariBug🐞: What are these names?!

RenaBlogger🦊: We're like the Miraculous team taking down an akuma, so I based our names off the hero's!

RenaBlogger🦊: Mari is a leader like Ladybug, Adrien makes puns and looks a little like Chat, Nino talks like Carapace, I love Rena, and we all know Chloé is Queen Bee.

MariBug🐞: K.

RenaBlogger🦊: Now, let's do this 😎😏

Everyone -RenaBlogger🐝🐱🐢🐞: Ya, let's do this!

RenaBlogger🦊: So it begins. Watch out Lie-la, this miraculous team(A/N): pun intended is coming to get you!

TheNiceBee🐝: You should like a villain mastermind.

RenaBlogger🦊: Shut up!

TheNiceBee🐝: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

(A/N): Sooooo, what did y'all think? I know this is a short first chapter, but they all might be short. Key word: might. Let's see how this whole thing goes. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! Love ya my lovely little chatons!!!! Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!

-🐱🐞Bug Out🐞🐱