~five~

A week passed, and it's your birthday, so you woke up early and changed into a casual clothes getting ready to go visit your mom and brother.

"Where you goin' Y/n?" Ran asked nicely, "Uhmm, i'm going to visit my mom and brother, so can i take a day off today?".

"Of course, i heard from Sarah that it's you birthday".

"Yeah".

"Then happy birthday, darling" Ran said, "Thank you, i'll go out now" You answered and he nodded.

——
While waiting for the train a familiar deep voice spoke behind you, "Hi, sweetie" you quickly turned and you almost fell dow luckily Wakasa catches you, "Waka, hi" you answered and hugged him.

Wakasa is like an older brother to you, on your highschool days he always help you and always treat you even when you got your first break up.

"What are you doin' here?" He asked, "As usual i'm going to visit mom and my brother" You answered, "What about you?".

"Waiting for Takeomi and Senju".

"Hey, you forgot something", "What?".

"See you really forgot my birthday" you said and pouted, "Why would i forget that, here's your gift happy birthday" he said and gave you a box as you opened it you saw a necklace with your initial in it.

"Woah, i like it, thanks Waka" you said amd gave him a peck on him cheeks.

"Y/n!" Senju called running towards you and Wakasa, "Senju" You said and hugged her giving you a bag, "Happy 27th birthday, it's from me and Takeomi".

"Thank you, wanna come with us?" You asked, "Uhm, actually we can't Y/n, sorry but we'll make it next time" She said.

"It's okay, i'm going now" You bid your goodbye and went in to the train.

"Bye-bye" you said before the door of train closed.

——
"Mom, Jiro i'm home" You called entering your house, "Y/n, happy birthday" Your mom welcomed you going down from the stairs.

"Thanks mom, where's Jiro?".

"Ah, he's still upstairs, Jiro your sister is here" your mom called and you saw your favorite brother going down the stairs.

"Y/n" he said and hugged you, "Come on you two, i cooked some dishes for your day".

"Oh mom, you didn't have to".

Your mom light up the candle on your cake as they sang birthday song for and you blew you cake.

"So how was your new work?".

"Good mom, my boss's are very kind".

(And horny).

"They even let me take a day off this day", "That's great, so did you get back on your apartment?".

You shaked your head, "Why?", "Uhh.. my two boss's let me live in their house".

"Really?" You nodded and finished eating the slice of your cake, "Let's go out?" You asked, "Yeah" you brother quickly answered.

You chuckled and nodded as Jiro went up to change, "I already done" Your mom said.

"Mom look at this necklace it's from Wakasa, you still remember him?".

"Of course, the one that looks like has only one expression but kind" She answered and your brother interrupted you two.

"I'm ready" He said.

——
As time passed, you spent you whole day with your mother and brother, "Mom, i'm going now" You said, your mom nodded and said "Take care, visit here again".

"I will" You said and went in to the train.

As you arrived back at the Haitani household, all the lights were off means that there's no people inside, but then when you opened the light a big surprise, surprised you.

"Happy birthday!" Sarah and the others shouted, tears almost falling in your eyes because of happiness, "Happy birthday, Y/n".

"Thanks Sarah, did you plan this?" You whispered.

"No, the brothers planned it".

"Oh, Y/n i want you to meet my fiancè Clyde", "Hi nice to meet you" You said and hand shakes with Clyde.

While your talking to Sarah and her fiancè, they sang you a birthday song while, Ran holds the cake that you're going to blow.

"Thank you" You said.

"Let's play, truth or dare" Sarah said, "Okay, i'm going to add new rule", "If someone didn't answer or don't want to do the dare, you have to drink".

"I'm in" You all said in sync.

As Sarah spins the bottle, it landed on you, "Truth or dare?" Sarah asked.

"Uhm... truth i guess?" You answered, "Are you still a virgin?".

"Oh did you really think hard on that question?, anyway i'm not" You answered.

"Oh, when?".

"When i'm 25 or 26 i guess", "okay okay next" She said and spins the bottle, it landed again on you and that time you drank since you didn't want to answer the question.

In how many time's the bottle landed on you and in how many time you didn't want to answer or do the question or dare you drink and drink and now you're drunk and also the alcohol you're drinking is very strong so you got drunk easily.

"That's enough Y/n Rindou said, not letting you drink anymore, and since it's also late Sarah and her fiancè also went home.

"Oh you look hot honey" You said wrapping around your hands on Rindou's neck.

"You too, you're cute" You said looking at Ran, "Darling, wanna get naughty?".

You nodded, as he grabbed you from Rindou and carried you upstairs, "Second round will be yours" Ran said and Rindou nodded, carrying you on a bridal style to his room.

Putting you carefully down on your bed, "Hi, handsomer" you drunkenly said wrapping your hands around Ran's neck and kissed him.

"Ah~ hmm~" you moaned as Ran sucked your neck leaving some beautiful hickeys.

Taking off your clothes he sucked your right breast like a hungry baby while his massaging the other one, "Ahh~" you moaned when he went down and started eat you.

——
Loud moans and slapping can be heard inside the room, "What beautiful voice" Rindou mumbled, "Don't let her pass out, Ran" He said leaning on the door with a smirk on his face while watching you and Ran having fun.

"Damn Ran, i'm tired of waiting" He said and kissed you and started to undress himself, "Then i think let's just do some three some.

"Suck it baby" Rindou demanded so you went down to him and sucked his whole length.

More moans slapping skins can be heard inside the room as more pleasure you recieved from them.

"Ah~, i-m tired—" you didn't even finished your words you passed out already.

"She passed out" Rindou said looking at you.

So Ran cleaned you up and put some blanket on you, "Good night".

-------------------------
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
-------------------------

𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐢