Reminder

Quentin would sit in his see at in the back as he saw hinata and ghost acting all cute as they knew he would see. This would make him even more depressed as he kept seeing them flirting.

"I wanted her to be happy with me, but at least someone could do it" the now depressed kid thought to himself not really paying attention to the teacher.

Ghost would notice Quentin staring at hinata getting pissed and walks over to me.

"Hey what are you doing staring at my girlfriend or do you have a crush on her or something" ghost would say as he stood in front of Quentin as the class and looked at the two.

"Well I do like her, but she is my ex because she cheated on me with your dumbass" one 18 year old male said as he looked at ghost dead in his eyes showing that he was pissed off.

"Oh is that so well just so you know" ghost said as he walked up to hinata giving her a French kiss making her blush and everyone watching them while some girl dreamt of being kissed like that by ghost. "She's mine now and who would want to date a bitch li-" ghost didn't get to finish his sentence as he felt a fist slam into his jaw causing him to step back a bit almost falling.

"You know you're really pissing me the hell off" Quentin said as he cracked his knuckles and taking off his hoodie.

Quentin would go to hit ghost again but it was replaced with him falling to the ground as ghost kicked his legs.

"You got lucky bastard but now you're dead" ghost said as he stomped on Quentin chest making him coughs up saliva.

Quentin would grab his stomach after being stomped on and looked at ghost as he got up. Once Quentin got up Quentin would kick ghost causing him to hit a wall.

"Gaah" ghost said as he hit the wall but got up and ran over to Quentin tackling him.

The two would now be fighting as aika came and helped Quentin out but kicking ghost off of him. But at that time the principle had came and grabbed aika, Quentin, and ghost taking them to his office.