Nobody touches my Girlfriend

I want you so much

And I want you so much

I miss you so much

And I miss you so much

Piper returned to camp just in time for the bonfire. But she didn't hear the sound of singing and the smell of smoke. She wandered around camp untill she found them all in the infirmary huddled around Annabeth. Right by her side was Percy holding her hand.

"Nobody does this to my girlfriend" he said. He got up and spoke to the crowd.

"Someone touches one of us, they touch our whole family!"

The rest of the campers stood in agreement and shouted. That's when the nurse had to kick them out so Annabeth could get some rest.

Outside, Percy continued his speech. "Do you hear me?! Nobody does this to my girlfriend! We will find out whoever did this and and they will pay!"

Someone spoke up. "I heard she was at the other camp on the other side of the forest! It's probably those Romans!" The rest of the Greeks yelled in agreement

"Tomorrow!" Percy yelled. "Greeks! We won't ke them defeat us again! For Annabeth! That made the crowd really excited and they all chanted "Greeks! Greeks!" All the way back to thier cabins.

Piper stood in shock as the crowd left. What would she tell Jason? He was a Roman.

That gave her an idea.

*****

Meanwhile at Camp Jupiter, someone had painted "to death with" in front of the sign so it clearly read "to death with camp Jupiter" that made Reyna furious. She announced that night at dinner that the Greeks were going to get it. Jason just sat there in shock.

***********

The next day Piper met Jason on the woods. She slipped a piece of paper in his hand that said "run away with me?" He read it and took a knife out of his pocket. Jason started carving an "I" into the tree they were next to followed by a "can't"

"I can't" Piper read. Tears started to fill her eyes. How stupid she was, to trust a Roman? She ran all the way back to camp half blood, she was ready to fight with the Greeks.