Later that day...

I wish he was my boyfriend

I'd love him till the very end

But instead he is just a friend

I wish he was my boyfriend

When free time finally came around, Piper left to see Jason. She maneuvered her way though the woods, and there he was standing right there. He smiled when he saw her. "Come on I want to show you somthing" he said. He grabbed her hand, and lead her around trees, across streams, carried her across thorny bushes, all while cracking jokes. Then they finally arrived. It was a cave with vines covering it. "It's my secret hiding place" he said. "You're the only person I've shown this place to."

"It's beautiful" said Piper as she moved the vines to expose the caves entrance. Inside it was dark, with a bunch of pillows, blankets, and a few scraps of paper on the ground. Jason pulled a candle out of the corner and lit a candle. "Make yourself comfortable" Jason said.

"It's too quiet" said Piper as she took out her phone. "How about...Best Coast?" She put on "boyfriend" and statred dancing. She grabbed his hand and they started dancing. The whole time she thought "I really do wish he was my boyfriend"

Then when the song was over Jason said "My turn, have you ever read West Side Story?" Um, no but I've seen the movie."

"Well, I have the broadway version right here, and I am going to read it to you." Piper sat and listened, she laughed when he changed his voice for the characters. When he finshed the first scene, he sat down next to Piper on the blankets.

"I've been wanting to ask you..." said Piper as she curled up against him. "what is Camp Jupiter?"

"Well its a camp for demigods, you know half mortal half god."

"So is camp half blood, how have i never heard about you guys before?"

"We're Roman, Greeks and Romans didnt get along, and the Romans gave the gods diffrent personalities, and they became diffrent people. We are thier children that came from thier affairs with mortals"

"Oh." Piper said as she sat up. She looked into Jason's eyes, and he looked into hers. He slowly leaned in and kissed her on the lips, and Piper kissed back. When they broke away, Jason said "See you tomorrow?" Piper nodded.

They held hands all the way back to thier meeting spot before they headed back to camp.