Loki and Black Widow

"Listen you greasy son of a bitch, I'm lost and confused so would you mind not talking before  I find a way into that cell and kick your ass

"Listen you greasy son of a bitch, I'm lost and confused so would you mind not talking before  I find a way into that cell and kick your ass." I growled and Loki loses his cool slamming his fist against the glass making me jump backing away.

"Watch how you talk to me little girl." Loki growled angrily.

"Bitch shut up." I said with a glare.

"Don't talk to me like that." Loki said

"Damn, calm down reindeer games." I said crossing my arms.

"So what are you going to do? Are you gonna scream for help?" Loki asked smirking at me and I tilt my head slightly raising an eyebrow.

"I mean...why would I do that if I'm out here and your in there?" I asked messing with my hair.

He glares at me and I smile.

"I am..." He started but I cut him off.

"Look, I don't give a shit who you are cause I know all about you." I said holding back a laugh.

"I am going to end yo..." He started again and I start laughing before I can stop it.

"Don't." I said as I laugh and I can tell that he is starting to become angry as he grinds his teeth.

"How do you know so much about me?!" He yelled and I chuckle.

"That's for me to know and for you to...never find out." I said before blocking my mind when he tries to get in my head.

"I hate playing games!" Loki continued yelling making me howl in laughter.

"What's going on here?" Black Widow's voice asked from behind me.

"I have some information that'll help you and the others." I said turning to her 

"Your not lying to me?" She asked.

"Why would I lie when the most feared assassin could kill me in my sleep and no one would know." I said brushing my blonde hair out of my face and she smirks.

"I like you. I'm Natasha Romanoff." She said.

"I'm Faith Quinn." I said before looking at Loki and then back at Natasha.

"Can I talk to this fool." I asked and she nods with a slight smirk staying.

"By all means." She said 

"Your different Miss Quinn. You understand things that many can not." Loki said and I raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"  I asked crossing my arms 

"You know exactly what I mean, dear. You understand what it's like to lose something and someone dear to you like your mom." Loki said and I glare at him taking a step towards him clenching my jaw but Natasha puts a hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"What did you do to Clint?" Natasha asked.

"Changing the subject now? But sooner or later you will want to talk about it my dear. I would say that I expanded Agent Barton's brain." Loki said and I glare at him keeping myself calm.

"And once you've won, once your the king of everything, what happens to his mind?" I asked.

"Tell me why do you care for Agent Barton?" Loki asked.

"That's none of your business" I said trying to stay calm.

"Ah, yes, what will you do if I vow to you that I will spare him?" Loki asked.

"No let your crazy ass out." I spat out.

Loki lets out a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked glaring at him.

"You." Loki said and I tilt my head to the left.

"You should stop before I find a way in there." I said angrily.

"I know things about you that no one else knows." Loki said.

"Okay, we'll take the bait, what do you know?" I asked.

"I know that you attempted suicide after your mother passed away and then when that failed you tried to..." Loki started and I finally lose my cool slamming my fist against the glass.

"You don't know a damn thing." I said.

"Ah but I do Miss. Quinn." He continued as he taunts me.

"I'm gonna kill you." I said angry feeling my hand ball into a fist.

"No you won't you need me." Loki said.

"No, we don't need a monster like you." I said glaring at him. 

"I am not the monster, you already brought the monster." Loki said and Natasha's eyes widen.

"Hulk you plan on bringing him out and pay visit to everyone." I said and Natasha nods grabbing her walkie talking into it as walks away dragging me with her by the wrist.

"Loki's planning on realizing the hulk, keep Banner in the lab and grab Thor. I'm on my way with a guest." Natasha said quickly as she leaves the room with me as I turn my head seeing Loki standing in the cell smirking.