People started coming into class slowly and I kept my eyes focus on the door waiting for one person to walk in but that person didn't.

I haven't seen Jared since we cut class on Friday. The whole weekend passed and I didn't see him once during it. This morning I was able to catch a ride with Anne on her way out of the house, it was a different way to start off my morning, one that didn't involve secret glances at the driver and his incredibly sculpted jaw. Some part of me wished he would walk through the doors right now and take his spot next to me but he didn't.

I really need to stop thinking about him.

The rest of class was uneventful.

***

It's only the beginning of lunch and Andrea and Dylan are already going at it in the cafeteria, but not in the way you are thinking.

"No no no noooooo. You cannot possibly sit their and tell me that you think the Boston Bruins are a better team that the New York Rangers!" Andrea exclaims in frustration hitting her fists down on the table. Today I found out that Andrea, just like me, loves the game of hockey and is also a loyal Habs fan. So now here we all sit with many people surrounding us as these two go at it.

"Yes I can!" Dylan snaps back pointing a finger at her, "Why do you even care you don't like either teams!"

"Because you are so wrong Dill pickle and someone needs to show you the way!" Andrea says raising her hands above her in fists, "I can't allow you to think theses things."

"You think Montreal is a good team, I can't take you seriously!"

"They are!"

"No they aren't!"

"Please Dylan, you thought the Teletubies were going to be the next big boy band, your opinion does not matter." The crowd around us erupts in laughter and Andrea sits down in her chair victoriously.

"I was five," Dylan muttered sitting down.

"Nothing left to see here besides Dylan's whooped ass, so if you'd all be dolls and get lost I'd appreciate," Andrea waves everyone away throwing a few "come again's" and "I love you's" out to random people. Slowly the crowed disperses until it is just us at the table.

"I remember that you know," Luke says chuckling, "You were hell bent on proving it to everyone. You went around for days trying to convince everyone that they were going to be big stars," I try and hold back my laughter but fail miserably just like everyone else.

Dylan just takes a bite out of his burger and flips us all the bird.

When lunch ends I head to the washroom quickly before class.

I'm about to turn down the hall where I know the washroom is and I stop.

"Come on Jared we've been through this a million times, you and me just make sense."

Jared is here? I feel my heartbeat quicken and almost start cursing myself out for reacting this way. Who just said that though?

I peak past the wall to see Kelly hanging onto Jared. Her hands are all over his arms and I suddenly have the urge to break them.

Wow, I don't know where that came from and I don't want to know. I want to walk away and find another washroom but something is holding me to my spot. Let's call it my good old friend curiosity. Why do I feel like I've been in this situation before?

Jared tries to move away from her but she holds onto him tighter. "You were always such a gentleman to me baby, what happened?" Kelly whines. Jared doesn't say anything just detaches her hands from him and starts walking away from her. "It is that slut I saw at your house last week, isn't it?" A look of pure disbelief crosses her face, "The new girl? She has nothing on me and you know it. When you're done with her you'll come crawling back to me with your tail between your legs and your di-"

Suddenly Jared is towering over her, his hands forming in tight fists by his side making the veins in his arms pop to the surface. I must be seeing and hearing things because next his skin rippled and an animalistic growl came from his chest making a chill run down my spine.

What the hell?

His stance is nothing but threatening and I think Kelly realizes that because she starts to take a step back. Jared only takes another step forward and she takes another backwards slamming herself into the locker hard. I can't hear anything being said now but Kelly's face contorts into one of pure fear as Jared speaks. A tear slides down her face making her mascara run but she makes no move to wipe it. She doesn't move a muscle.

I can tell this conversation is coming to an end so I quickly run across the hall into the washroom.

I'd be an idiot to not realize who she was talking about. It was me, unless there is another new girl that just so happened to be at Jared's house last week.

I want to hit something so badly right now.

Its happening again, just like at my old school.

The prissy Ms. Popular's hate on me because I talk to the guy they like. Such a fucking cliche it makes me sick. Is Kelly going to start threatening me now? Because Id love to see whats shes got for me. I'm so use to it because of Carter and what I went through with him that I'm welcoming Kelly with open arms.

I go to the washroom quickly and am just washing my hands when the door is pushed open and the red head she devil herself walks in. Here we go.

Game on bitch.

I've spent enough of my life being teased by girls like her and I'm not going to take it. This most definitely is out of character for me and I know that if i got any sleep last night I wouldn't of been doing this now.

Her face is littered with tears and her mascara is now smudged all the way down her cheeks. Her gaze on me hardens and she takes a step forward.

I want to tell her to just get the verbal bashing over with so I can just get on with my day. So I can just continue on with the rest of this school year without fear of being tormented by her day in and day out.

She opens her mouth to say something but then her mouth clamps shut, a look of pure rage washing over her face. In that moment she turns on her heels and walks straight out the way she came.

I stand looking at the door for a second waiting for her to walk back in, but she doesn't.

Well, that was a first.

A very unexpected first, but a first nonetheless.

------

Short, but I'll be posting something tomorrow.

I just heard that Nina Dobrev is leaving the Vampire Diaries and I'm so sad, but at least she doing what she needs to do for herself. #TeamNina Anyone here a TVD fan?

Vote, Maybe?

Comment, Maybe?

-Elena