"Win, any concerns with the props department?"

"The materials are all settled... It's just that everyone in the club seems not enough to do the preparations." He concerned.

The club president paused to think for a while. Everyone waited for her to respond. Then suddenly Faith snapped her fingers.

"Don't worry, I knew someone who could help us with that." She muttered.

"Now, let's talk about our main leads. How is it going?" Viviene, the female lead nodded as she gave her reply reply, now the president's eyes turned to him.

"How about you, Gulf? How's the guitar playing?"

"Uh- I'm still working on it" There's an awkwardness in his voice.

Faith smiled in relief.

"It's fine, don't pressure yourself. You still have time to practice, don't worry" she said encouragingly.

----------
"Okay! So, everyone, I think that would be all for today's meeting. See you" Faith dismissed the meeting. The club's juniors bid their seniors goodbyes before exiting the club room. Wearing a nervous look, Gulf pathed the quiet hallway towards the stairs.

His friend Jamie looked at him intently after noticing the worried expression of her friend.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.

"Hm, just a little bit nervous about the rehearsals tomorrow" The worried tone of his voice made his friend let out a deep sigh and pat his shoulder.

"Don't stress too much, you can do it" she gave him a convincing smile.

"Thanks" he muttered.

On the other side of the story, Mew and his friends were having their afternoon break at their faculty's cafeteria. Two of his friends, Mark and Krit were having the usual fight with their food. The other two, Ritz and Akio are busy checking out hot girls in the faculty. Mew was reading his notes when Faith showed up.

"Oi Faith, how are you?" Said Krit when he noticed the newcomer.

"It's been a while since we last met, miss me?" Mark uttered with utter confidence.

They've known each other for a long time since they went to the same middle school. Well of course except for Aki who came from Japan three years ago.

"Hell no! And why would I even miss you, assh*le?" The girl reacted and rolled her eyes.

"Besides, I'm not here because I miss you." She added.

"Why is it then?" Mew paused reading and asked.

"Can I have a favor, please?" she begged while putting both of her palms together.

"Can you help us do the props, please?" she said.

"Props, for what?" Aki asked.

"Uh- I heard your club will have a play for this coming event" Mark asserted. She gave them a reply with a nod.

"Our club only has a few members and I don't think we could rehearse properly if we are busy doing the props."

She explained, trying to convince everyone at the table.

"Help me, please. Mew" she pouted while looking at Mew.

The young man seemed to be dazing out when he suddenly remembered Gulf. And there, he recalled that the younger one indeed mentioned a play in which it became the reason why Gulf asked him to be his guitar tutor. For no reason, Mew felt like something was urging him to accept the favor. It's as if something was drawing him towards Gulf.

"Okay, fine" the girl's expression shifted.

"Yeeeey!!" She shouted.

"It's all settled then. There's no turning back okay!" She said.

"I'm expecting you tomorrow, after class at the drama club. See ya!" She waved her hand and left them. She ran faster in a flash.

Faith returned to the club with a wide smile on her face.

The Next Day...

Just right after the class ended, Mew and his friends went to the theater club to hand out some help as requested by their friend Faith.

"Okay everyone attention!" Everyone in the small theater room paid attention to the club leader.

"Let me introduce to you, my friends from the Architecture department... Krit, Mark, Akio, Ritz, and Mew. I guess some of you knew them already" Everyone in the club welcomed them politely and so the seniors did the same.

"They will be helping us with the props." She continued.

The four of them smiled sweetly except for Mew who's been wearing a straight face ever since they entered. Faith began giving them instructions about the layout, but Mew didn't bother to listen. Instead, he kept his eyes roaming around the place as if he were looking for someone.

Everyone in the room was surprised when the door abruptly opened, and a petite young man entered the room. Sweat was dripping from his forehead and he was panting.

"I'm sorry President-- I'm late-- Our class ended late-" Catching his breath, the newcomer mumbled without giving any attention to anybody. 

Watching the fresher, Mew didn't notice that the corners of his lips slightly raised. The stern expression he had worn since earlier also lit up

"Hey, easy, it's okay I understand. Calm yourself first." Faith advised.

It took Gulf a few minutes to calm down and normalize his breathing. Then as he stood straight to prepare for the rehearsal, he noticed a familiar figure standing in front of him. He quickly rubbed his blurry visions before looking at them.

"Eh? You're here?"...

==========================

(A/N: Heyow guys, it's me again your author. Again, I just want to say "thank you" for supporting this story. And I hope you will still support me until the last chapter.

And by the way, I just want to ask for your comments, opinions, and impressions/reactions to this story. I think it would motivate me as a writer. Please😄

Thank you guys. Looking for your comments na kha.😄)

Khop khun kha🙏

~Waanjai😘