I prayed my maghrib prayers and stayed to make a supplication for the evening. I thank Almighty Allah for making me alive till this very day. I thank Him for the chance He gave me for my education and knowledge. I am very thankful To him because I made my parents proud, they were elated in the morning and I couldn't be happier. I smiled and stood up removing and folding my hijab I draped my veil covering my hair and neck, darkened the colours of my eye by applying kohl and some dark eye shadows. Some dark colored matte lip stick and finally powder and a dap of blush.

"Geez Amani! You're lateee! And what is that I see on your face?" Natalie squealed and I glared at her from the corner of my eye, even though I was smiling. "It's not what you think. Neemah just doesn't returns her makeup stuffs into her kit. And I just..." I started explaining but she cut me off by dragging me out of the room. We walked behind her house and stopped at where the party was organized. As if on cue, music started buzzing the whole place. The DJ in charge blasted the music in full volume to the extent my heart followed its beat.

I quickly yet gently walked passed some teenagers which I call my classmates and searched for my one and only with a smile. My eyes roamed passed every being sweeping it's way passed them until it landed on her. I quickly held my floral gown on one hand while the other was holding a cup that Fawaz shared and walked to her side. I stood behind her a few feet distance and slowly stalked her. She was in the middle of her conversation when I whispered in her ear slowly yet passionately "Hey babe.."

She stilled, I smirked at her face which looked like she was caught red handed in a crime. I held the sleeve of her arm and turned her around hastily with all my strength and with a small gasp she stared at me. Her face fell and turned dull as she looked at me, "Alright! That is the best reaction I have ever seen." I laughed at her holding my stomach, I peeped at her and she was glaring daggers at me which made me laugh more.

"Does someone has a rag? Someone just touched me." She stated which made me gasp at her and the people around us laughed. I glared at her and soon we both burst out laughing. "Even though it was painful. I won't hide the fact that it's funny." I finally said and in cue some one came to the middle of the place and requested for our attention. It was the head girl of the school. Ex-head girl, my mind corrected and I smiled. She started, "I'd like to make a toast..." She started and everywhere was silent. The music tuned down and a gently yet calm music was played enough for someone to talk and to be heard. Dropping the mic she gently shook the bottle and everywhere watched with elated faces when she twisted the cap and..

'Boom!'

Everyone cheered and 'woooohh' when the foamy liquid spread throughout and then another boom just beside me which startled me. Another pop and immediately the music resonated the whole mini party. Dim colourful lights lighted the whole floor and slowly some dancers gathered on the dance floor showing their skills with the hoping, sliding, small walks, twists, claps and a shake of their body while they moved accordingly to the music. Others including me cheered and enjoyed the scene.

"Gosh Amani!" Neemah squealed and I did the same with an excited mood. "Let's go!!" She yelled and I breathed out debating whether to go or not. "This is a once in a life time chance Amal!" Natalie came by and we both squealed and went to the dance floor. Everyone cheered and whistled while we danced with happy faces. More claps and twists, we sang along to the music and swirled around when needed.

Suddenly I wished the I wore jeans instead. The music ended and another set of dancers invaded the dance floor. I was panting heavily with neemah when we finally sat down on one of the patio cheers. "Neema, I need to change this gown." I said and she nodded. We quickly walked back inside and into her room. She quickly shuffled through her wardrobe and brought out one of her short knee length dresses and handed it to me. I thanked her and changed quickly taking my jean and sleeves with me.

"Hurry up!" She yelled and I hastily came out, placing the cap she gave me we walked out with hurried steps not wanting to miss a second of the party.

Another cool hype music was played and everyone 'wooohed' including me. Cheers of "Dance to the music" here and there and I followed and cheered while everyone together danced in an all too familiar dance move. "DANCE TO THE MUSIC!" We kept yelling and finally after the last move we all cheered louder. The music ended, that's one thing about my classmates 'SUPER HYPE' and really good dancers.

Happy by pharrell Williams was played and my eyes widened. I snapped my head to 'my crew' and they had the same expression. We held each other and with broad smiles we jogged to the middle and everyone spaced out. It was a party after all, we joined and merged together with the beat. Clapping here and there and everyone clapped together. Gosh! My ear drum! The cheers were too much but who cares? Not me. I swirled and sang along with the music.

Hands in the air everyone enjoying their time, snap chatters taking their luxurious time taking videos and pics. Dancers showing off their skills, even the vibe killers enjoying their time. The DJ cheering and throwing his hands in the air too. I smiled while panting heavily as I sipped the liquid in my cup. This was the best party ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~