"Cunning!"

"Nope. It's called being crafty. Be attentive in classes little girl!" He smiled and left.

"I'm older than you!" He shrugged his shoulder and walked out closing the doors behind him and I continuously glared at the door. "Who are you calling a little girl. I came to this world before you. Little boy!!!" I seethed and picked my other socks and bag pack before leaving.

[Music recommendation:
Happy, pharrell Williams.
Mood,iann Dior - 24kgoldn.
Shake it off, Taylor swift.
Kpk, rexxie and mohbad.(Nigerian)
Cassie Me and You]

I laughed and splashed more water to my classmates and they giggled. I ran again and hid behind a tree for cover while giggling. Suddenly when I turned around..

'Big splash!'

I gasped loudly and jumped a little. Whoever used this pressure to hit me is mad. I cleared my eyes and picked another water balloon and aimed it to the guy that hit me. It's obviously he was the one cause He's much closer and with all my might and strength I threw it towards his direction. He wasn't expecting that and I laughed at his face. He turned and I clasp my hands to my mouth and made a run for it. Not before filling my bag with more balloons.

"AMANI! GET THE FLAG!" Fawaz my teammate yelled and I looked around and realized I was closer to the opponent. I stalked behind it and quickly climbed the ladder that leads to the flag.

'Splash' I looked behind me and my clothes and sighed. It's not coloured. I picked one and threw it towards her but she dodged, she must be in charge. I climbed faster and almost reached the highest when...

'Splash!'

"AMANI! YOU'RE OUT!" The referee yelled and I sighed and glared at the guy that splashed me lastly with their teams color. "I was so close" I mumbled and stepped down moving to the other team members that were disqualified.

"Amani! Seriously?" Fawaz raised his hands in the air and stared at me in disbelief. I shrugged and sat down taking a water bottle and gulping it down.

"Amani is smart they say.. Amani is the best they say.. Amani is a chicken, no one wants to believe me." I overhead neema murmuring and I glared at her direction. She quickly hid her face with her arm when a water balloon was thrown in her direction and boom. She's out, I smirked and stared at her face. She then cursed the person and Walked to my my direction.

"Be attentive in class. They'll never listen" I said with a smile without looking at her. Picking a bottle, I stood up and opened it raising my hands as if to hand it her and finally shaking my hands and turned around pouring the water on my face. I tilted my head and smirked staring at an 'unbelievable faced' Neema with her hands and jaw left hanging. I laughed and continued walking.

"Well, our team lost but at least I had a great time." I said dropping my dirty clothes in her laundry basket. I wiped my face and hair with her towel and returned it back to it's rightful place. "We were in the same thing!" She replied and I shrugged my shoulders applying little lotion to my skin.

"It was all your fault! Would it kill you to climb faster and simply pick the flag?!"Neema continued and I turned around to face her. "Are you angry?" I asked her unbelievably.

"What's there to be angry about?I mean.. I would have been in the first roll cheering our victory for winning if-"

"So you take it as a big deal? Or something?"

"No, never mind. The evening party would start soon. Hope you came with your outfits." She sighed and I nodded. "You do know I came here before going to school right?I brought everything needed." She nodded and I walked to my sleeping bag and changed.